Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

@Tinkrbl44. Steven Weber

I know he has been in so many shows over the years but I always remember him from Wings.

Honored Contributor

Yes, very predictable writing last night but enjoyed it just the same. 

Honored Contributor

Since they brought up Maggie giving up a baby for adoption and we've never heard that before, and she talked about not knowing where she is or if she's okay, I'm thinking Maggie is going to start looking for her daughter.

I hope we don't go down a path of Maggie and Ben deciding they want to have a baby but it turns out she can't get pregnant because of her chemo.  Not to mention she seems a little old to want to start a family.

Honored Contributor

It's obvious the new doctor, Dean, is going to be a problem. I don't know if he resents having Ethan, someone who used to be under his command, as his boss or if he's just one of those people who has to be right and always plays by the rules. I do know right now I neither like nor trust him.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

It's obvious the new doctor, Dean, is going to be a problem. I don't know if he resents having Ethan, someone who used to be under his command, as his boss or if he's just one of those people who has to be right and always plays by the rules. I do know right now I neither like nor trust him.

@Tique I don't like him either, and haven't from the very 1st time...He doesn't like to ever be wrong!He is definitely going to be a problem. Last night was a good episode, there was no preview for next week, so I assume this one is going to also be on Winter Break for a few weeks???

Honored Contributor

This is bugging me and I know it shouldn't but it's the mask thing again.  Either fully commit that there is Covid happening or dump it all together.  Again we had Natalie and Crockett walk into the hospital and take their masks off as soon as they came in the door.  But then some of the people they showed in the background were masked.

And then you had Maggie go into that retail shop and everytime she spoke, she pulled her mask down which completely defeats the purpose!  It was just driving me crazy.  LOL

@CANDLEQUEEN , I know these shows aren't on again next week.  Not sure if the hiatus extends further out but I checked my DVR and it's not picking anything up next Wednesday.

Trusted Contributor

If that girl does give up her baby I wonder if Maggie and Ben will try to adopt her.  I agree with the mask thing. I could not believe Maggie took hers off to talk to that lady in the store.  Some shows are all masked (Iike Bull) and some shows don't wear masks at all.  

Honored Contributor

FBI Most Wanted seems to be the same as Chicago Med as far as mask wearing it concerned.  It's real off and on.  However, the show right before it, FBI, seems to have ditched the mask.

I missed the first half of last night's show due to nonexistent storms but the local meteorologists taking one last peek at all their differnt maps before releasing us to network programming.  I guess they don't get to play with them enough.  

I'm thinking that since Maggie has declared that she wants to find her daughter that they won't go into her trying to adopt the other lady's baby.  It just seemed to me to be the opportunity to push her to do something, although I don't know that they needed to do that.  She could've decided to do that after losing Auggie.  Also, surely she would consider how painful it was losing Auggie and she would have to worry that if she tried to adopt that child that the mother might change her mind and want it back and how painful that would be if she lost that one too.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't believe Tionne is going to give up the baby.  Maggie shared her story and her regret, then we see Tionne holding the baby...so my opinion is she's keeping him. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

I don't believe Tionne is going to give up the baby.  Maggie shared her story and her regret, then we see Tionne holding the baby...so my opinion is she's keeping him. 

Yes, she is keeping him. I think Maggie will be opening a can of bad worms looking for her daughter.