Honored Contributor

I thought last night's episode was another good one! I felt so bad for the man who thought he only had Pneumonia and ended with aggressive cancer.....Also the delusional professor, Wow! Dro Choi, can anyone say Crazy?? Who comes into work after surgery, even if it was laproscopic? That was so crazy!

Also Wow Auggie has a brother-which is nice, but I can see where there could besome problems coming with the adoption!!!!!!I hope not, but they have to keep our interest.... 

Honored Contributor

And Halstead once again getting himself into trouble, that will be happening very soon, I am sure, and once again getting involved with another woman again. 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I thought last night's episode was another good one! I felt so bad for the man who thought he only had Pneumonia and ended with aggressive cancer.....Also the delusional professor, Wow! Dro Choi, can anyone say Crazy?? Who comes into work after surgery, even if it was laproscopic? That was so crazy!

Also Wow Auggie has a brother-which is nice, but I can see where there could besome problems coming with the adoption!!!!!!I hope not, but they have to keep our interest.... 

I immediately thought the couple is going to try and take Auggie away from them, and a judge would probably grant their request since it would be preferable for siblings to live together.  

Dr. Choi, is he just that driven or is he afraid of losing his postion?  I know he was only chosen for that position because he was the best of the choices the had, but that is not a glowing endorsement.  He does seem to be a control freak especially when it has to do with Halstead who I think he thinks is his greatest competition. 

BTW, I don't remember, what happened to the guy who was over the ED before Choi?  I know he and Dr. Sexy kept buttng heads especially over the hybrid OR (which seems to also have disappeared?).  

Honored Contributor

Ugh. Once again Halsted decides to do whatever he wants and the heck with everyone and everything else.  That man needs to be fired and quite possibly lose his license, or at the very least have it suspended.     

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Ugh. Once again Halsted decides to do whatever he wants and the heck with everyone and everything else.  That man needs to be fired and quite possibly lose his license, or at the very least have it suspended.     

@Lipstickdiva Its just a matter of time before he is caught...I think April may get real tired of having to cover up for him!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Lipstickdiva Its just a matter of time before he is caught...I think April may get real tired of having to cover up for him!

@CANDLEQUEEN   she shouldn't. She's the reason Halstead manipulated that guy's stats last week so he could be put in the trial. By her "ask" she put herself in the position of having to cover/keep his unethical actions to herself. Neither of them can be viewed as blameless or as paragons of the medical profession.

@Lipstickdiva  and I have been writing about Halstead and his radical ways since this show started. When he thinks he's right, to heck with everyone else including the patient and their right to choose.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Chicago Med

[ Edited ]

What was Choi's surgery for?  I couldn't understand what he was saying.  

Halsted is well beyond his three strikes...he should definitely have lost his job by now.

@Tique , I just saw your response.  Yeah...April is no better IMO.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Wsmom  Ethan had his gallbladder out laparoscopically that morning and left without permission of the surgeon.  I'm not defending him, but I had a kidney removed many years ago laparoscopically on a Friday, went home the next day and was back at work (half days) on Monday...however I was a medical transcriptionist working from home, so sedentary.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

What was Choi's surgery for?  I couldn't understand what he was saying.  

Halsted is well beyond his three strikes...he should definitely have lost his job by now.

@Tique , I just saw your response.  Yeah...April is no better IMO.  

@Wsmom  it was for his gallbladder.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN   she shouldn't. She's the reason Halstead manipulated that guy's stats last week so he could be put in the trial. By her "ask" she put herself in the position of having to cover/keep his unethical actions to herself. Neither of them can be viewed as blameless or as paragons of the medical profession.

@Lipstickdiva  and I have been writing about Halstead and his radical ways since this show started. When he thinks he's right, to heck with everyone else including the patient and their right to choose.

@Tique Thanks! I am new to this series, so I wasn't aware of Halstead's background!