Respected Contributor

i like this show, but i'm getting tired of these people. Dr. halstead can go anytime. I think april is whiney and does manipulate the guys. i would like to see more of the support staff, in stories. the acting just seems flat, to me, but i will still watch.

Esteemed Contributor

Regarding Daniel, I'm not sure how I feel.  His daughter did state she didn't want to move to Phoenix and she's definitely old enough to state who she wants to live with, so why the custody issue?  Now that Anna is pregnant, she actually can become emancipated. 

Regarding Natalie, I was thinking she would be the one not wanting a relationship with what she told Crockett early in the episode.  And so what that hus ex-wife was there?  She was dropping off some stuff. 

Regarding Ethan, his new found rigidness is puzzling.  I do not like this side of him.

Will April and Will hook up next?  It's just a revolving bedroom door at Chicago Med.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

I like April, I think she seems to always have the patient's best interests at heart.

I don't know all of their names, because I am relatively new to this show! I think she and the red haired doctor may get together....

Anna, who is pregnant will probably end up staying with her father, he seems to be moreunderstanding than her mother,although I am not as familiar with their situation.

Dr Choi seems very unhappy and miserable and that is exactly how he is acting!

I liked Noah, but we'll see if he comes back, or if he is off the show....???

I really like this show, this one and The Resident both are really good to me......I think I like The Resident more, because I like the characters more, but I really like Chicago Med as well.....I got my mom watching both as well! 

Respected Contributor

I watch all of the Chicago shows and med is my least favorite. All the overly dramatic people are too much. I love Dr Charles but Natalie, Halstead and April drive me a little batty. 

Honored Contributor

Cant stand Dr Choi, he is not very pleasant these days, and he is showing less and less compassion. As usual, Will takes matters into his own hands, I think he will be getting found out and lose the trial Big surprise for Anna Charles. 

I love Maggie, the nurse, love her character and the actress. Enjoyed seeing Sharon and her son together. Maybe he would be a good match for April. 

Honored Contributor

I agree that out of all the shows, this is my least favorite because of the characters.  I find them to be all self-righteous.  April often acts as if she runs the place.  I cannot imagine a nurse speaking to a doctor the way she often does.  Most of these people, doctors included, would have been fired a long time ago. 

I do have a question. The season started off with the hospital in the midst of covid.  Now, periodically you see them putting a mask on to walk into the place but no one working there is wearing a mask.  It's as if Covid no longer exists.  There isn't a hospital in my area where employees don't have to mask up for their entire shift.        

Trusted Contributor

I find myself hate watching this show. It is so far fetched. Not that I work in a hospital or have been in an ER much. But these ER doctors seem to be everywhere but in the ER a lot of the time. Do ER doctors go and perforn surgeries? Go onto the inpatient floors and still have a say in what the medical care is for a patient? Peform surgeries without the doctor in charge giving consent? 

I am not sure if I watch because it is just a habit and it is on my Tivo? Or if I am just out of shows. This and Sister wives, I think I have lost brain cells from watching both and just being couped in the house for so long LOL.    

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed last night's episode! I am so glad that Auggie, I think that is the little boy's name is ok, at least for now.....I thought the episode was really good, and I will agree that these medical dramas are very far fetched.

My mom and I always talk about how certain things would never happen(she is a retired nurse).....But I guess they have to add the drama to keep us watching!

Honored Contributor

Halstesd needs to make up his mind as far as his career!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Chicago Med

[ Edited ]

Just watched the Feb 10th episode and was very touched with the scenes with Dr Marcel talking about his daughter dying of leukemia and later opening the box with his daughter's belongings.   A really great episode for this actor.