Honored Contributor

Rerun tonight. Same for the other Chicago shows.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Well we knew it wouldn't be long before Halsted landed in bed with Sabina. I think she may be done with him after he confessed he had tampered with the drug trial results.

I hope they have some footage of Natalie taking - no that was stealing - that medication. She has no idea what those meds could do to her mother. It's time for her to go.

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Well we knew it wouldn't be long before Halsted landed in bed with Sabina. I think she may be done with him after he confessed he had tampered with the drug trial results.

I hope they have some footage of Natalie taking - no that was stealing - that medication. She has no idea what those meds could do to her mother. It's time for her to go.

@Tique Somehow I don't think natalie will get in that much trouble, for stealing those drugs. She has no idea what they will do for her Mom-that was so crazy!!!!! I think Sabina will be done with Halsted as well....I wonder where that patient who is so obsessed with the psychiatrist is? Sorry-can't remember his name.....I bet she goes after his daughter! Good episode....

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN  that patient Ramona transferred her obsession with another doctor onto Dr. Charles. I don't think we're done with her yet either.

Honored Contributor

Great episode, so much is going on now and they left us hanging, well written

Honored Contributor

Now everything is off again next week and will return May 5th.

I think Sabina was definitely trying to give Will a hint not to even think about taking the new job but he said he'd be interested anyhow.  I wonder if she's going to turn him in like she should.  I'm not sure why him unblinding someone would put her job in jeapordy unless she is the one that recommended him and it will make her look bad.

Everytime you think these doctors are going down the right path, one of them messes things up and this week it was Natalie.  Of course nothing will happen to her when they find out she stole those meds. And they will find out.  Somehow I can't imagine medications not being closely monitored.  The company should know immediately those pills went missing.

I definitely think Ramona is going to go after Dr. Charles' daughter.   

Honored Contributor

Sabina is in charge of Clinical Drug Trials so she is responsbile for making sure guidelines are observed. Will knew that and it's why he told April when he unblinded that woman it had to stay confidential. Once he and Sabina had sex - as far as he was concerned - there was a power shift so he told Sabina. Now if something happens regarding the trial he can truthfully say Sabina knew he had unblinded someone and didn't do/say anything about it. He's a snake.

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Sabina is in charge of Clinical Drug Trials so she is responsbile for making sure guidelines are observed. Will knew that and it's why he told April when he unblinded that woman it had to stay confidential. Once he and Sabina had sex - as far as he was concerned - there was a power shift so he told Sabina. Now if something happens regarding the trial he can truthfully say Sabina knew he had unblinded someone and didn't do/say anything about it. He's a snake.

@Tique 

ITA ......   and I think this character has to be unlikeable  on the show.   The writers can't allow us to like every single character .... too boring.  JMO

Honored Contributor

Reminder: All Chicago shows are back tonight with new episodes.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Tique wrote:

@Tique 

ITA ......   and I think this character has to be unlikeable  on the show.   The writers can't allow us to like every single character .... too boring.  JMO

I think Chicago Med has that covered with the unlikeable characters!  Woman LOL