Honored Contributor

Did any of it air last night?  When I tuned in they were still talking about breaking news.

Honored Contributor

Nope, I was so dissappointed! Not sure when it will air.....

Occasional Contributor

On the east coast Chicago Med, Chicago Fire and Chicago PD due to Capitol security breach.

Esteemed Contributor

Our NBC station ran a scroll stating all the Chicago shows would be rescheduled.  I would think this week's shows would be shown next week and so on. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

From what I could see I dont think any of the regular networks showed any regular programs last night. 

Contributor

All 3 Chicagp shows will be on January 13th

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

From what I could see I dont think any of the regular networks showed any regular programs last night. 

@Shelbelle , I always forget what network shows are on, so before going to NBC I went to CBS and Young Sheldon was on.  I don't know if they showed the entire episode or anything afterwards, just know what was showing at 7:00 pm my time.

Honored Contributor

Re: Chicago Med

[ Edited ]

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle , I always forget what network shows are on, so before going to NBC I went to CBS and Young Sheldon was on.  I don't know if they showed the entire episode or anything afterwards, just know what was showing at 7:00 pm my time.

I think the other networks never showed any regular shows, but CBS didnt start news coverage until 8 CT, that is what I just read. 

Esteemed Contributor

They were on here in CA but were all repeats.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Chicago Med

[ Edited ]

The Chicago shows that were supposed to air last night (new ones) will be shown next Wednesday, from what I read.