Respected Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

@lovesallanimals Dominic Rains (Dr Crockett Marcel) was born in Iran, thus a slight middle East accent.  His real name is Amin Nazemzadeh.  BTW, are they going to explain Dr Marcel's first name?  Was his mother a Miami Vice fan?

MamaWick:  Thank you for this info.  He is wonderful and I am surprised I have not heard of him before.  I like his character and as I mentioned before, I could hear him talk forever.

Honored Contributor

I'm so let down by Will's reaction when Natalie remembered loving him and offered her apologies for hurting him. Let down? Change that to shocked!

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus ,

I started to get really angry at Will when he shut Natalie down, but then I remembered how nasty she was to him, sometimes in the presence of coworkers. It got so bad he refused to interact with her at all. He was asked to oversee her medical decision making after her brain injury and she copped an attitude with him! I understand his stance totally and see Natalie differently now. You don't treat someone asked to help you that way, especially since you were once in love and almost married. Basic respect.

dee

Honored Contributor

@deedledeedeedle wrote:

@Shanus ,

I started to get really angry at Will when he shut Natalie down, but then I remembered how nasty she was to him, sometimes in the presence of coworkers. It got so bad he refused to interact with her at all. He was asked to oversee her medical decision making after her brain injury and she copped an attitude with him! I understand his stance totally and see Natalie differently now. You don't treat someone asked to help you that way, especially since you were once in love and almost married. Basic respect.

dee

@deedledeedeedle   But that's just it. It wasn't the "real Natalie". She had experienced a brain injury. I figured Will, especially as a doc, would get that. 

Regular Contributor

I only watch Med cause of the crossover to Fire and PD.  PD is my favorite of the three.  So I guess I'll be a captured audience till the producers do something different.