Valued Contributor

Cant stand WILL but for once he did the right think dumping NATALIE.

but with those 2 you never know with their on and off romance.

Valued Contributor

Re: Chicago Med

[ Edited ]

My husband is a doctor and he can't stand this show. He thinks they are all ridiculous! The only ones I really like are Ms. Goodwin, Dr. Charles and usually Dr. Choi. I miss Connor but not Dr. Bekker!!!! I have been yelling at Natalie that her new boyfriend was a bad guy since the first time we saw him! She just doesn't listen!Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Chicago Med

[ Edited ]

@lovesallanimals Dominic Rains (Dr Crockett Marcel) was born in Iran, thus a slight middle East accent.  His real name is Amin Nazemzadeh.  BTW, are they going to explain Dr Marcel's first name?  Was his mother a Miami Vice fan?

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@Baylie wrote:

My husband is a doctor and he can't stand this show. He thinks they are all ridiculous! The only ones I really like are Ms. Goodwin, Dr. Charles and usually Dr. Choi. I miss Connor but not Dr. Bekker!!!! I have been yelling at Natalie that her new boyfriend was a bad guy since the first time we saw him! She just doesn't listen!Smiley LOL

@Baylie, I said the same thing about that boyfriend.  I thought maybe he was affiliated with that mafia that Will helped to bring down.    

Honored Contributor

I didn't like Natalie's boyfriend at all, but was very surprised that he abandoned Sophie.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

I am very sad about Dr. Charle's wife.  

Honored Contributor

@jpie wrote:

I am very sad about Dr. Charle's wife.  

@jpie   I am, too.  I'm glad that Maggie's new boyfriend seems to be getting well though.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Contributor

Dr. Marcel's accent is Louisiana, maybe New Orleans. His...

Dr. Marcel's accent is Louisiana, maybe New Orleans. His appearance iks cajun. 

Esteemed Contributor
Dominic was born in Tehran, moved to London then raised in Texas.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

@Baylie, that's like I worked in a courtroom for well over 30 years and I absolutely twitch at the courtroom/legal scenes in any tv shows.