Esteemed Contributor

Could April think she is any more important?  I just can't imagine in the real world a nurse would be involved in any major decisions for patient care nor have the audacity to tell a doc s/he is wrong, or any of the other actions April takes.  Good grief. 

Esteemed Contributor

Every character, doctors/nurses, thinks they know best on this show.   IRL, they'd have all been fired for these story lines.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Re: Chicago Med

[ Edited ]

It's just a show or a lot of them would have already been fired. So many of the doctors think it's ok to treat patients when they say NO??? I don't think so.

Trusted Contributor

April.....I was thinking that very same thing about Dr. Choi.....His opinion is the ONLY opinion!!!!!!  I'm so sick of him.  And on Chicago Fire.  I was not happy to see Gabby back.  I never liked her.  Instead of it being Chicago Fire it was turning into the Gabby show.  I was so happy to see her leave the show.  Even having her back for one show...Bad news!!!

Honored Contributor

Most of the doctors and nurses on CM are extremely unlikeable to me.  They are all self-righteous know it alls.  The only ones I don't mind are Dr. Charles and Mrs. Goodwin.

Even Maggie bugged me to no end when she was insistent on getting her friend released, knowing he had measles.  She just met the guy so that was a little ridiculous to me and then to have her forge Natalie's signature was beyond.   

Honored Contributor

Re: Chicago Med

[ Edited ]

And who loves himself more than Dr Marcel?? Bring back Conner, miss him so much.  I like Marcel, but his ego is thru the roof. 

Honored Contributor

Anyone else surprised to see that Natalie got dumped by Will?

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Anyone else surprised to see that Natalie got dumped by Will?

@Shelbelle I wan't.  But, I'm also not so sure he's actually done with Natalie.  He is dating someone, but I don't think you can turn it off like that.

Actually, Dr. Marcel is growing on me.  But, I'm wondering, do doctors really leave the OR in the middle of a procedure?  And how long did it take for the board to make the decision on the kidney during which time Dr. Marcel was out of the OR and that poor lady was laid open with her organs exposed? 

Honored Contributor

I'm warming up to Dr. Marcel............

Respected Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

I'm warming up to Dr. Marcel............

SydneyH:  I like his character vwey muxh.  I am also mesmerized by his voice.  I cannot place his slight accent (Texas maybe?) but I love it.