Frequent Contributor

I stopped watching Chicago Fire because I got tired of Gabby and I was getting close to leaving this show due to Dr. Reese so I’m thrilled she left. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Chicago Med

[ Edited ]

I never could understand what April's brother, Noah, saw in Dr. Reese.  I'm glad they never were a couple on the show.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

My favorite is Chicago PD. I like Hank Voight's character even if he is not perfect, that is pretty realistic to me. He is tough but has a heart.

Chicago Fire has too much "socializing" but I do like Taylor Kinney. Yikes he has Paul Newman eyes!

Chicago Med is alright.

Honored Contributor

I never cared for Dr. Reese's character either.  She was too much of a Debbie Downer. 

Honored Contributor

I liked Dr Reese at first and thought she would be the life of the show...then, they ruined her.

How could they do this?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

I like the combo Chi shows - medical / fire / pd. Catching up on recorded shows now.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

I could not get into the crossover event.

I watched Fire with half an eye just so I understood the set up for Med, but didn't watch PD because I couldn't care less who did it or how it ended.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I didn't care for the crossover event either. The first thing I thought when I read that all the Chicago shows would be coming on back-to-back was I hope they don't increase the number of these "event" shows. Involving two shows is enough for me. There was a successful one when Olivia/L&O SVU were involved in a case with CPD. The one when Alvin from CPD lost his daughter in a warehouse fire was another good one.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

I couldn't get into the Fire episode and watched just enough to have an idea of what was going on.  Also completely sick of the constant repeat storylines of trying to take Boden down.  Just take him down and let's get on with it.   I think I'm over Med because I'm starting to not like more and more of the characters.  I thought April (I think it is, the nurse), telling the docs to try something other than removing the lung was laughable. 

Honored Contributor

I agree that we need some new characters on Med that are likeable.

Is Dr. Latham gone?  I loved him.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN