Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

This week's episode was interesting.  I assume we will start delving into the Charles family and hereditary mental illness.

I love LOVING Dr. Latham. 

Dr Latham.jpg

I like this story line and this character.  He goes back and forth from robot to wide-eyed child like discovery.  

The only thing I'm tired of (with all shows) is the constant requirement for pairings.  So now it looks like April and Dr. Choi are going to hook up since they just announced they are both single.

By the time LA Law ended, there wasn't a single character who hadn't slept with every other character.

@VaBelle35

Yeah, but it had Jimmy Smits who is still gorgeous!!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Chicago Med

[ Edited ]

I also watch and like all the Chicago shows.  A bit of trivia for the Chicago PD watchers, Burgess is pregnant IRL so left on maternity leave.  I read an interview and she said that Trudy and Sophia Bush (ha!  one character name and the other real name, female co-stars) threw her a baby shower and all the girls from all the Chicago shows came, and the wives of the male stars.  So it sounds like they are all a very close bunch.

ETA:  She was/is dating the guy who plays Ruzek IRL.

Honored Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

This week's episode was interesting.  I assume we will start delving into the Charles family and hereditary mental illness.

Dr Latham.jpg

I like this story line and this character.  He goes back and forth from robot to wide-eyed child like discovery.  

The only thing I'm tired of (with all shows) is the constant requirement for pairings.  So now it looks like April and Dr. Choi are going to hook up since they just announced they are both single.

By the time LA Law ended, there wasn't a single character who hadn't slept with every other character.

@VaBelle35

Yeah, but it had Jimmy Smits who is still gorgeous!!

@LilacTree

Have you been watching 24 Legacy? Jimmy Smits plays a senator running for president.

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Dr Latham.jpg

@VaBelle35

Don't know the actor's name, but he also played Reverend Potter on past seasons of Blue Bloods.  He's a good actor.

Honored Contributor

I didn't realize there are four "Chicago" shows!

Love Chicago Med, and am trying to get into  Chicago Justice .... Chicago P D .......  and Chicago Fire!    

Respected Contributor

i read night shift is coming back this summer. love them both to.

Honored Contributor

Having lived in Chicago 50 years ago (yikes) I like seeing the street scenes that look familiar.  Not everything happens in New York and Los Angeles, as most TV would have you believe.  My friend said one scene was actually filmed at her grandmother's former home, she knew the address and recognized the house. 

Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition

Spoiler
I think the nurse left Severide at dinner because she is ill again -- cancer returning. This is a guess.

Ato Essandoh

Name of actor who played Reverend Potter on "Blue Bloods."

We watch all of the Chicago shows except PD.

We have watched every medical show ever (I think) but DH gets fed up with the romances. I sometimes get interested in the pairings, but nothing can surpass that first chemistry between Meredith and "McDreamy!"

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@qvcaddition

Spoiler
I think the nurse left Severide at dinner because she is ill again -- cancer returning. This is a guess.

Ato Essandoh

Name of actor who played Reverend Potter on "Blue Bloods."

We watch all of the Chicago shows except PD.

We have watched every medical show ever (I think) but DH gets fed up with the romances. I sometimes get interested in the pairings, but nothing can surpass that first chemistry between Meredith and "McDreamy!"

@LTT1

"Fed up with romances"?    Just generalizing here ....  but just about every show has romances and relationships in them.   These characters are human.

Trusted Contributor

We watch and like all the Chicago shows. Our son is a RN in the ER and he said Chicago Med pales to what really happens some nights in the ER. And the hardest is when a child dies.