Valued Contributor

Re: Chicago Med

[ Edited ]

I hope Dr. Charles is okay! I like him a lot. I enjoy the show but April is getting to be a know it all and Dr. Bekker's fake accent drives me crazy! I googled the actress who plays her and it say she is American. She hardly opens her mouth and she is very hard to understand. I do hope Dr. Reese comes back.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Chicago Med

[ Edited ]

@wakefield64 wrote:

My favorite is Chicago PD. I like Hank Voight's character even if he is not perfect, that is pretty realistic to me. He is tough but has a heart.

Chicago Fire has too much "socializing" but I do like Taylor Kinney. Yikes he has Paul Newman eyes!

Chicago Med is alright.

@wakefield64  I too love Chicago PD, realistic!  The crustiness/roughness of the Voight character makes the show!  If you want to see socializing, watch Station 19 (ABC) spinoff of Greys by Shonda Rhimes, the show revolves around the rescuers personal lives and emotions.  It is unbearable as they spend more time socializing than working.....Chicago Fire puts Station 19 to shame, and glad Abby has moved on in the pursuit of her own life!! The Station 19 episode with the child falling into the water pipe almost did me in, don't see how the child survived given Shondaland "rescuers"....the episode and these characters are absolutely awful. The only decent episode was S2,E1.  Watched a few shows last season and could not stand the foolishness of Herrerra, tuned out and decided to give S2 a try....nope!

Esteemed Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

@wakefield64 wrote:

My favorite is Chicago PD. I like Hank Voight's character even if he is not perfect, that is pretty realistic to me. He is tough but has a heart.

Chicago Fire has too much "socializing" but I do like Taylor Kinney. Yikes he has Paul Newman eyes!

Chicago Med is alright.

@wakefield64  I too love Chicago PD, realistic!  The crustiness/roughness of the Voight character makes the show!  If you want to see socializing, watch Station 19 (ABC) spinoff of Greys by Shonda Rhimes, the show revolves around the rescuers personal lives and emotions.  It is unbearable as they spend more time socializing than working.....Chicago Fire puts Station 19 to shame, and glad Abby has moved on in the pursuit of her own life!! The Station 19 episode with the child falling into the water pipe almost did me in, don't see how the child survived given Shondaland "rescuers"....the episode and these characters are absolutely awful. The only decent episode was S2,E1.  Watched a few shows last season and could not stand the foolishness of Herrerra, tuned out and decided to give S2 a try....nope!

I couldn't stomach the Station 19 people when they foisted them on us during Grey's so never watched an episode.