Honored Contributor

I too watch all the Chicago series but I'm just not getting into Chicago Justice.  I think the acting is pretty bad.  If I'm home to watch it I do but I find if I DVR it, I end up not caring enough to watch.   

Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

Like Med better than Grey,s.  Like the whole Chicago series.  Chicago fire the least.  Had a weird ending this week.   Why was the nurse loving in one scene and gloomy at the start of dinner and left him,?

@qvcaddition, Severide's girlfriend moved from Springfield to Chicago and took that job in the ER so she could be with Severide.  However, several times she made comments about missing her hometown and her co-workers at the hospital.  She didn't have any friends in Chicago and told Severide she missed going out with her friends after a tough day at work.

When she showed up for dinner with Severide and his father, I think she had already made up her mind that she was leaving Chicago to move back home.   

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I too watch all the Chicago series but I'm just not getting into Chicago Justice.  I think the acting is pretty bad.  If I'm home to watch it I do but I find if I DVR it, I end up not caring enough to watch.   

@Lipstickdiva

Me, either.  I think the lead male actor was a bad casting choice.   JMO 

Honored Contributor

Anyone have ideas on what is wrong with Dr. Robin Charles? I know her father, Dr. Daniel Charles, sees a therapist and he wasn't surprised when she started displaying some strange behaviors. He basically blew Dr. Rhodes off about his concerns.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Anyone have ideas on what is wrong with Dr. Robin Charles? I know her father, Dr. Daniel Charles, sees a therapist and he wasn't surprised when she started displaying some strange behaviors. He basically blew Dr. Rhodes off about his concerns.

@Tique

It was definitely an odd scene, but I got the impression that he wanted to think about his daughter's past health history.  Maybe this happened previously when she was a kid and this is a recurring thing.  Can't wait to see what the diagnosis is!

Esteemed Contributor

It's definitely hallucinations of some sort....both auditory and visual.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Re: Chicago Med

[ Edited ]

@MamaWick wrote:

It's definitely hallucinations of some sort....both auditory and visual.

@MamaWick    didn't you already know before she opened that tissue that there was not going to be anything in it? I kept waiting for Rhodes to mention that she supposedly left her apartment because of rats. Then she goes to his apartment and hears them also. What are the odds of that?

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Tique

It was definitely an odd scene, but I got the impression that he wanted to think about his daughter's past health history.  Maybe this happened previously when she was a kid and this is a recurring thing.  Can't wait to see what the diagnosis is!

@Tinkrbl44   I thought he wanted to think about his own health history - specifically, his mental health.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

@CareBears

I watch all of the Chicago series shows also.  It is fun because I am a lifelong resident of Chicago.

Honored Contributor

No show this week, no Grey's either.

Honored Contributor

What an ending last night, but I suspected it, Dr Rhodes was just undertaking too much and just wishful thinking that Robin woukd be fine in his care. Her father knew best.