Honored Contributor

Re: Chicago Med - Possible Spoilers Included

I had a feeling the twins were going to switch places in the OR, it just seemed like the natural thing for them to do. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

I, too, was wondering about Dr. Choi.

i looked this up. Dr Choi is supposedly off in rehab recovering from his being shot. He will be returning to the show in several weeks, and his character may be a bit different now. 

Good.  I liked him several seasons ago, but he changed, especially when he became the head of the ED.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ethan did change after his promotion. He was always a completely by the book kind of guy with little to no flexibility. I attributed that to his military background but it didn't make it any easier to like him. I wouldn't have any problem with him being gone but he's a gem in comparison to Dean.

Loved the way Dr. Charles handled Dean. Dean has a habit of shifting the blame to everyone else and it was handed right back to him by both Charles and Halstead.

I knew when Dr. Hammer figured out the mother of the young girl with sickle cell had been sleeping in her car she had personal knowledge of the homeless.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

I've watched all three Chicago shows since the beginning.  I may not watch Chicago Med this season, because I can't stand Stephen Weber's character.  I have liked him in other things but not this.

@NickNack 

His character is written to be unlikeable .... I am betting that he gets terminated one way or another by the end of this season.   Shows need for their characters to be liked and loved  to help keep the ratings up.

Honored Contributor

Okay .... any theories as to who will end up dating Dr Marcel?   He won't be alone for long, but am not sure who I would pair him up with.   Anyone?

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

I've watched all three Chicago shows since the beginning.  I may not watch Chicago Med this season, because I can't stand Stephen Weber's character.  I have liked him in other things but not this.

@NickNack 

His character is written to be unlikeable .... I am betting that he gets terminated one way or another by the end of this season.   Shows need for their characters to be liked and loved  to help keep the ratings up.

I see a bit of a parallel in the characters of Dr Archer and Dr Gregory House.

Abrasive, annoying, hated maybe but excellent doctors.

I like Dr Archer and Stephen Weber, I hope the writers do both justice.

I was never a big fan of Med, PD is my favorite but this most recent episode was better.    Getting rid of the  "soap opera" atmosphere helps.   

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@NickNack 

Of course it is.  Gotta have a bad guy! 😉

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

Of course it is.  Gotta have a bad guy! 😉

@geezerette  I thought that role was already being filled by Halstead  - running rogue, breaking rules, ignoring what patients want, and most of the time discounting other doctors' feedback. I won't even get into how many of the females he's been involved with.

When I read the question about who Marcel would be involved with next my thinking was same question about Halstead.

Honored Contributor

Another great show tonight!

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Another great show tonight!

@Tique I missed it, I had church, but will catch it over the weekend!!!!