Honored Contributor

Re: Chicago Med - Possible Spoilers Included

@Shelbelle wrote:

I also thought for sure Maggie made a urine switch. 

Brian Tee who plays Dr Choi is asso working on another show which was posted here a few weeks ago, so he is just dividing his time with both. My guess he will return in a few months after the holidays. The Chi shows are now off until Dec 8. 

@Shelbelle it seems like they are back December 8th for one show and that is the Fall finale so they won't be back for several weeks.  It looks like it might be a crossover event? 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

I also thought for sure Maggie made a urine switch. 

Brian Tee who plays Dr Choi is asso working on another show which was posted here a few weeks ago, so he is just dividing his time with both. My guess he will return in a few months after the holidays. The Chi shows are now off until Dec 8. 

@Shelbelle it seems like they are back December 8th for one show and that is the Fall finale so they won't be back for several weeks.  It looks like it might be a crossover event? 

@Lipstickdiva Then what? They are probably off until end of January sometime? They call it Winter Break I think?

Honored Contributor

Yes, after Dec 8, probably off until after first of the year. I hope no crossover, only one I watch is Med. 

Honored Contributor

Next week all three shows will re-air their season premieres. 

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

New and final show before the break. Looking forward to it.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

Wow! Now that's the way to end a show before going on a break.

Honored Contributor

Loved the end of last night's show.  So where do we go from here?  I'm looking forward to the new Med shows to find out..

And I really like Dr. Charles.  Very good actor; seems really concerned for the MH patients.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

Another winner last night, go Miss Goodwin!!!

And it looks like Dean finally got put in his place, maybe he will tone it down a bit now.  And good for Maggie and her daughter. 

Honored Contributor

Looks like Dr Marcel may have both a mother and daughter on his hands romantically. 

Honored Contributor

I just watched today! what a great way to end...And we don't have to wait too long for it to be back on either! Jan. 5th...