Honored Contributor

Chicago Med, PD and Fire Season Premiere

DH and I were wondering when these would be premiering for the season.  My DVR has picked them up for next Wednesday, September 26.  They are going to be shown back to back to back beginning at 8:00 est. 

I'm not sure if that is going to be the normal line-up or if days and times will change.  It doesn't look like it's going to be a cross-over event between the 3.    

Trusted Contributor

Re: Chicago Med, PD and Fire Season Premiere

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

DH and I were wondering when these would be premiering for the season.  My DVR has picked them up for next Wednesday, September 26.  They are going to be shown back to back to back beginning at 8:00 est. 

I'm not sure if that is going to be the normal line-up or if days and times will change.  It doesn't look like it's going to be a cross-over event between the 3.    

HI.  Actually this is the regular time for all 3 shows.  I saw a preview of new fall shows and they explained it will always be 3 hours of Chicago shows every Wednesday night in your time zone.

I am really happy about this.  They did mention that there will be opportunities for crossover events, so we may be seing more of those.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

MY favs...wish they were on live streaming!!!!!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@LogoFan, thanks.  Now I know what we'll be doing Wednesday nights.  LOL

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I always wonder where people find the time to watch so much tv.  I sort of lost track of Chicago Med, I like it but there must have been something else that was good on at the same time.  I will pick that one up again, maybe go back and watch a couple of the last episodes on On Demand.  

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I always wonder where people find the time to watch so much tv.  I sort of lost track of Chicago Med, I like it but there must have been something else that was good on at the same time.  I will pick that one up again, maybe go back and watch a couple of the last episodes on On Demand.  

There are some shows that are will not miss shows for us.  The Chicago trilogy and The Resident are the 4 shows that DH and I will not miss. 

We DVR stuff and then on a night when there is nothing on that we watch, which is a lot of nights, we watch what we have on the DVR. 

I liked the line-up of these shows being on 3 separate nights, 2 of them at 10:00.  By that time we were settled in and ready to watch something.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

There are some shows that are will not miss shows for us.  The Chicago trilogy and The Resident are the 4 shows that DH and I will not miss. 

We DVR stuff and then on a night when there is nothing on that we watch, which is a lot of nights, we watch what we have on the DVR. 

I liked the line-up of these shows being on 3 separate nights, 2 of them at 10:00.  By that time we were settled in and ready to watch something.

@Lipstickdiva  I liked them being on separate nights, too.  I also DVR everything and watch them later.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

I would much prefer they be on seperate night. Being all on one night I will probably miss seeing them. I have no DVR to record.

Respected Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

I would much prefer they be on seperate night. Being all on one night I will probably miss seeing them. I have no DVR to record.

There's always on demand to catchup.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

I watch all three. Have no issues with them all being on the same day. Don't know if I'll watch all three when they're shown but am glad I won't have to rely on OnDemand. You can't fast forward or rewind on those ABC/CBS/NBC stations so that's always my last resort.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~