Honored Contributor

What did Dr. Halstead say to Natalie at the very end of Chicago Med last night?  He stopped her and said, "Natalie, we __________."  She said yes we should or yes we did.  I rewound it twice and couldn't understand what he said.   They both smiled and then she left.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor
It was to the effect that they had some good times. I think the episode showed a lot of characters coming to terms with things they could not control.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Re: Chicago Med Last Night

[ Edited ]

@NickNack    I just finished watching the last half. Was interrupted last night.

Will: "Natalie, we had some good memories. Didn't we?"

Natalie: "Yes. Yes, we did."

Daniel is really not doing well while his ex-wife is going thru treatment. I hope she makes it. Not sure he will be able to handle it if she doesn't.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

Somehow I missed it.  What happened to the guy who was under the vehicle?  Did he die?

And @Tique , Daniel is a hot mess!

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

Somehow I missed it.  What happened to the guy who was under the vehicle?  Did he die?

@Wsmom 

He lived.

Esteemed Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

@Wsmom 

He lived.

Thanks, @geezerette !

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@NickNack    I just finished watching the last half. Was interrupted last night.

Will: "Natalie, we had some good memories. Didn't we?"

Natalie: "Yes. Yes, we did."

Daniel is really not doing well while his ex-wife is going thru treatment. I hope she makes it. Not sure he will be able to handle it if she doesn't.

@Tique   Thank you so much!

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:
It was to the effect that they had some good times. I think the episode showed a lot of characters coming to terms with things they could not control.

Thank you @MamaWick .

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

@Wsmom 

He lived.

He lived thanks to a heart saving technique that Robin learned from one of her colleagues and she passed on to Dr Rhodes and Bekker, of course Bekker is not happy that Robin saved the day, and that Colin is now renewing his special friendship with Robin. 

Honored Contributor

The young couple with Cystic Fibrosis brought me to tears. Looks like next week Colin is in some kind of trouble.