Esteemed Contributor

Trivia:  Patti Murin, who plays Nina on Chicago Med and is the doc in the preview telling Dr. Rhodes about what caused his dad's death, is Dr. Rhodes' wife IRL.  She also plays Anna in Frozen on Broadway.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

Trivia:  Patti Murin, who plays Nina on Chicago Med and is the doc in the preview telling Dr. Rhodes about what caused his dad's death, is Dr. Rhodes' wife IRL.  She also plays Anna in Frozen on Broadway.

@Wsmom, he does theatre work as well.  Isn't that how they met?

As an aside, I thought it was his decision to leave the show.  I didn't realize the show basically fired him because they have nowhere else for the character to go. 

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

Yes, remember she had hooked up with Will after he and Natalie broke up in the first season. 

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Did anyone have to chuckle at Natalie fighting not to do the surgery on the pregnant woman with ovarian cancer because she wouldn't have wanted it?  What a hypocrit.  

Why did Maggie tell her sister she talked to her boyfriend and told him to stay away?  

It looks like Dr. Rhodes' father was given too much of some kind of drug that causes his death.  I wonder if Dr. Becker is going to be guilty of doing that and end up in jail and that's how she leaves the show and Dr. Rhodes leaves for a fresh start?

Is it just me or does Daniel's ex-wife resemble Oprah?  What a sad situation for her.  Smiley Sad

Yes! The ex-wife looks amazingly like Oprah! I noticed it right away!

Honored Contributor

Colin Donnell, aka Dr Rhodes, is a very talented Broadway musical star, if you look on You Tube there are several videos of him singing. 

Honored Contributor

I don't think I'll stick with this one next season either.

As state here, there is no one likable anymore.

How many romantic nutcase storylines are we going to have on this show?

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Re: Chicago Med Last Night

[ Edited ]

I have watched all three shows from the beginning.  Med is the weakest, but I love Fire and PD.  And I also enjoy the crossover shows they do.  I think Med has different writers than Fire and PD.

I will continue to watch all three.  They and Greys Anatomy are the only network shows I watch.

Greys Anatomy is consistently excellent, and they’ve added a lot of humor to the storyline.  I will watch that right to the end.  Shonda Rhimes is awesome.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

And as far as "Gray's Anatomy" season finale, Bravo Meredith, you never cease to amaze me!