Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I'm not sure I'm going to stick with this show next season if things don't improve.  Outside of Dr. Charles, these are the most unlikeable group of doctors.  They all try and force their own beliefs on patients but Natalie is the worst.  Dr. Charles said this is the second time she's done this.  It's just the second time he's known about it.  I agree, he should have reported her.

Agree, very unlikeable people.  I think Dr. Charles said it was the second time in as many months or something.  Agreed, she does it all the time.  They all do. 

Trusted Contributor

I wish it was Will and Natalie the ones leaving the show. They ruin the show for me. With Dr Choi running a lose second.  

Honored Contributor

No surprise that Dr. Choi and April reunited. No surprise either that his sister cut out although she did return.

Didn't expect Dr. Rhodes' father to die. According to the previews for next week, it was not of natural causes. I guess this is what will lead up to him leaving.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Did anyone have to chuckle at Natalie fighting not to do the surgery on the pregnant woman with ovarian cancer because she wouldn't have wanted it?  What a hypocrit.  

Why did Maggie tell her sister she talked to her boyfriend and told him to stay away?  

It looks like Dr. Rhodes' father was given too much of some kind of drug that causes his death.  I wonder if Dr. Becker is going to be guilty of doing that and end up in jail and that's how she leaves the show and Dr. Rhodes leaves for a fresh start?

Is it just me or does Daniel's ex-wife resemble Oprah?  What a sad situation for her.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Did anyone have to chuckle at Natalie fighting not to do the surgery on the pregnant woman with ovarian cancer because she wouldn't have wanted it?  What a hypocrit.  

Why did Maggie tell her sister she talked to her boyfriend and told him to stay away?  

It looks like Dr. Rhodes' father was given too much of some kind of drug that causes his death.  I wonder if Dr. Becker is going to be guilty of doing that and end up in jail and that's how she leaves the show and Dr. Rhodes leaves for a fresh start?

Is it just me or does Daniel's ex-wife resemble Oprah?  What a sad situation for her.  Smiley Sad

@Lipstickdiva   I didn't understand why Maggie told her sister that either.  I also didn't understand why she told her sister that he was devastated and said he really cared about her.  She'll just run back to him, and they will start seeing each other again.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

i agree, the Maggie and her sister story was quite lame. Wonder if Dr Charles is really leaving the show, I hope not. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Lipstickdiva   I thought she told Denise that because she didn't want to tell her that the boyfriend had spoken so negatively and nastily about her. He said something like "I was done with that freak anyway". Maggie knew hearing that would have devastated her sister so she decided she would rather have her sister hate her than for her to go back to an abusive relationship and eventually end up seriously hurt or dead. 

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@Tique   @Lipstickdiva   I understand why Maggie didn't tell her sister that he called her a freak.  I just think she could have told her something that wouldn't have alienated her sister for the rest of her life.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack  I agree. Sometimes when you have to do things in the moment, you don't get to come up with a couple of ideas and then go with the best one. Maggie and her sister already had a tenuous relationship so she's probably thinking after a period of time passes, she will be forgiven.

Honored Contributor

I don't understand why Maggie said anything at all.  She told that guy to stay away from Denise.  To never call, text or see her.  Why tell Denise she did that?  Why not just let Denise think that guy didn't want to see her anymore when he ignored her calls and texts?  If she showed up, tell Denise he was done with her.  It just didn't make any sense to me.