Honored Contributor

Re: Chicago Med Last Night - 9/25/19

I was actually several episodes behind before this season so I didn't know anything about Natalie and this doctor.  I did see the finale (which was when I realized I had missed some shows) so I knew there was a doctor who showed Conner a ring for Natalie and I was like "wait, I didn't know Natalie was dating anybody."  And I was also lost with the storyline with the psych doc and his former wife.  I'm sure I'll eventually figure out whatever I missed.

Honored Contributor

Dr Charles remarried his ex wife who had been there in the hospital for cancer treatment, they rekindled, and got married in the season finale. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I will really miss Conner's handsome face, Loved him from the start. He is going back to singing and acting on Broadway, his first love. I like the new doc, guess he is going to be the front runner for replacing Conner. Loved Dr Latham calling Conner his friend. Looks like next week Nat is already back to work, that was quick!!

I really loved Dr. Latham calling Conner his friend, too.  I can't stand Natalie's ex boyfriend.  She broke up with him last season when he asked her to marry him.  She was going to tell Will she was sorry when she was hit by the car.  We never saw who was driving the car.  I wonder who it was.  I'm so glad the new doctor realized Natalie didn't have the engagement ring on when she came in.  I hope Natalie will remember everything, but I'm sure it will drag on and take a while.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Valued Contributor

I was surprised by what happened but I am glad she is leaving. That fake accent and barely opening her mouth when speaking were so annoying! I will definitely miss Connor!

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack yes, we did see who was driving.   It was one of the mobster's sons...remember, Will helped put the mobster away.  It was revenge.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MamaWick wrote:

@NickNack yes, we did see who was driving.   It was one of the mobster's sons...remember, Will helped put the mobster away.  It was revenge.

Thank you @MamaWick .  I had forgotten that.  Did Will or Natalie see the driver?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Valued Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@MamaWick wrote:

Thank you @MamaWick .  I had forgotten that.  Did Will or Natalie see the driver?

They showed Will looking back at the driver laying on the ground as he started to carry Natalie to ER and when he met orderly or paramedic he told them the other driver was still in parking lot.

Honored Contributor

I've changed my mind about Dr Marcel. Right now I don't like him or his methods.

Will Halstead is the doctor I dislike more and more each season.

Don't want to give away any Spoilers so I'll return later.

That Will. Can't stand him.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Baylie 

I could not stand the way she sounded it was as if her teethe were clenched when she spoke

@Baylie wrote:

I was surprised by what happened but I am glad she is leaving. That fake accent and barely opening her mouth when speaking were so annoying! I will definitely miss Connor!

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Natalie has officially gone off the deep end.  She should be fired for what she did last night.  I never cared for either her or Halstead's holier than thou attitudes but she really took it to a whole different level.  I'm sure it will be blamed on her TBI.  Or maybe her fiance is doing something to her.  There is still something off about him.

Dr. Marcel is really a good doctor who does the right thing but he's unconventional and I'm not a fan of what they are doing to the show with him.  It's like they are trying to bring a little comedy in or something and I'm not liking it.