Honored Contributor

I'm guessing when Med resumes in the Fall, their will be mention of Dr. Rhodes and Dr. Bekker having left.  I read that the writers felt their was nothing more they could do to advance the character of Dr. Rhodes so they let him go.  

Those are the only characters I have found who are leaving Med and Antonio Dawson leaving PD.  According to everything I have read, Natalie is returning to Med. 

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@Jaspersmom wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

Did anyone watch the Chicago Med finale?  I had read that Dr. Rhodes and Dr. Bekker weren't coming back (I think those were the two).  It looks like it's questionable for quite a few.  Has anyone read of anyone else not coming back?

Norma Kuhling drives me nuts.  She doesn't move her jaw when she speaks and looks like a ventriloquist.  Jon Seda is not returning to Chicago PD.  Not sure about the other shows.  

Not a fan of Jon Seda's character so happy to see him go.  What a weasel letting the fallout of his actions happen without being a man and stepping up.

@Wsmom, he couldn't say anything because Ruzak got involved.  If you recall, Voight was going to fix everything but then Ruzak lied when questioned about the incident.  In order for Ruzak not to lose his job as well as Antonio, they all had to keep quiet and go with the story Ruzak made up.  

A few times Antonio wanted to come clean and was told by Ruzak and Voight to keep his mouth closed.  The attorney he met with during the last episode also advised him to keep quiet because there would be no happy ending with him coming clean.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

@Jaspersmom wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

Did anyone watch the Chicago Med finale?  I had read that Dr. Rhodes and Dr. Bekker weren't coming back (I think those were the two).  It looks like it's questionable for quite a few.  Has anyone read of anyone else not coming back?

Norma Kuhling drives me nuts.  She doesn't move her jaw when she speaks and looks like a ventriloquist.  Jon Seda is not returning to Chicago PD.  Not sure about the other shows.  

Not a fan of Jon Seda's character so happy to see him go.  What a weasel letting the fallout of his actions happen without being a man and stepping up.

@Wsmom, he couldn't say anything because Ruzak got involved.  If you recall, Voight was going to fix everything but then Ruzak lied when questioned about the incident.  In order for Ruzak not to lose his job as well as Antonio, they all had to keep quiet and go with the story Ruzak made up.  

A few times Antonio wanted to come clean and was told by Ruzak and Voight to keep his mouth closed.  The attorney he met with during the last episode also advised him to keep quiet because there would be no happy ending with him coming clean.

@Lipstickdiva, I know all that.  I still think he's a weasel though.  I can't help it.

Honored Contributor

Really enjoyed the Med finale, however Rhoadie should have confronted Ava as soon as he was informed that his father was poisoned.  I was sure Ava was going to do something terrible to Robin this season, guess she didn't get around to it, lol.

Chicago Fire, hoping Sylvie doesn't leave to marry a man she's no longer in love with.  And.....they better not kill off Hermann and Ritter.

Chicago PD, pretty sure Katherine killed Kelton, maybe Voight was there?  Adam going to jail was hard to watch, even though I get why Antonio 'couldn't' come forward.

Honored Contributor

I wonder why Jon Seda is leaving.  I remember when he left to go to Chicago Justice and that didn't last long.  Terrible show. And then he was back.