Esteemed Contributor

@1Snickers wrote:

This year I recorded it but lost interest last season. I had so much recorded I deleted all episodes to watch from Lost & found if power goes out. I have a generator so it will be there if cable is out. I read closed captions and that show is hard to read.

I have closed captions too, no trouble reading mine. Aren't they pretty much the same on all sets?

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@Jaspersmom wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

Did anyone watch the Chicago Med finale?  I had read that Dr. Rhodes and Dr. Bekker weren't coming back (I think those were the two).  It looks like it's questionable for quite a few.  Has anyone read of anyone else not coming back?

Norma Kuhling drives me nuts.  She doesn't move her jaw when she speaks and looks like a ventriloquist.  Jon Seda is not returning to Chicago PD.  Not sure about the other shows.  

Not a fan of Jon Seda's character so happy to see him go.  What a weasel letting the fallout of his actions happen without being a man and stepping up.

Frequent Contributor

@LilacTree  - no!!! I don't want them together.  This way Severide can find me and want to be with me - LOL!!! 

I have A MAJOR crush on him.  He is so so handsome.  It's still hard for me to believe he was once engaged to Lady Gaga.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pancho wrote:

@LilacTree  - no!!! I don't want them together.  This way Severide can find me and want to be with me - LOL!!! 

I have A MAJOR crush on him.  He is so so handsome.  It's still hard for me to believe he was once engaged to Lady Gaga.

@Pancho, They were together for five years!!!!. Woman Tongue

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

There's going to be a 'shake up' on all of the Chicago shows.

People are leaving here and there.  It doesn't say 'spoilers' so that's all I'll say.

I found this out because I wanted to see what happend on the finale of Chicago PD.  Voit is my guy.  I was worried about him.

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

People are leaving here and there.  It doesn't say 'spoilers' so that's all I'll say.

I found this out because I wanted to see what happend on the finale of Chicago PD.  Voit is my guy.  I was worried about him.

@Annabellethecat66, where did you find the info?

Honored Contributor

I've seen articles citing "creative differences" with the character/storylines.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@Wsmom   It's all over the internet.  Just Google, "Who's leaving Chicago PD and Chicago Med" and you'll find out.  It's pretty obvious there's going to be spoilers in a thread titled Chicago Med Finale, and it's also mentioned earlier in the thread.  Dr. Rhodes and Dr. Bekker are leaving Chicago Med, and Jon Seda is leaving Chicago PD.  As far as I know, no one is leaving Fire.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

@Wsmom   It's all over the internet.  Just Google, "Who's leaving Chicago PD and Chicago Med" and you'll find out.  It's pretty obvious there's going to be spoilers in a thread titled Chicago Med Finale, and it's also mentioned earlier in the thread.  Dr. Rhodes and Dr. Bekker are leaving Chicago Med, and Jon Seda is leaving Chicago PD.  As far as I know, no one is leaving Fire.

Thanks, @NickNack .   I'd seen those and we'd been talking about them.  By the post I was thinking there were others leaving, too, but all I could find was what we'd already discussed.

Respected Contributor

Love Severide....he has Paul Newman eyes!  Love Voight on PD....he is very appealing to me!