Honored Contributor

Did anyone watch the Chicago Med finale?  I had read that Dr. Rhodes and Dr. Bekker weren't coming back (I think those were the two).  It looks like it's questionable for quite a few.  Has anyone read of anyone else not coming back?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

Did anyone watch the Chicago Med finale?  I had read that Dr. Rhodes and Dr. Bekker weren't coming back (I think those were the two).  It looks like it's questionable for quite a few.  Has anyone read of anyone else not coming back?

Norma Kuhling drives me nuts.  She doesn't move her jaw when she speaks and looks like a ventriloquist.  Jon Seda is not returning to Chicago PD.  Not sure about the other shows.  

Honored Contributor

@Jaspersmom 

That is why I can not understand 90% of what she is saying Smiley Happy

@Jaspersmom wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

Norma Kuhling drives me nuts.  She doesn't move her jaw when she speaks and looks like a ventriloquist.  Jon Seda is not returning to Chicago PD.  Not sure about the other shows.  

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I did not know any of the were leaving.

I watched it last night. I thought I was going to have to wait to watch On Demand or online since we had flooding/storms when it was on so DISH was on/off. I recorded it in SD & the whole show was there. I don't know how it could record since the signal was on/off all night? Hopefully all of Chicago Fire & PD is on my DVR.

Honored Contributor

I love the trilogy and they are my only must see network shows, including Grey’s Anatomy.

However Med is struggling, and I don’t think it’s the actors, I think it may have different writers.  So maybe they are trying to rescue it because it is an integral part of their crossover shows. 

I loved both Fire and PD last night.  I was so happy to see Severide and Kidd get together again and I hope they leave them that way.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Esteemed Contributor

This year I recorded it but lost interest last season. I had so much recorded I deleted all episodes to watch from Lost & found if power goes out. I have a generator so it will be there if cable is out. I read closed captions and that show is hard to read.

Valued Contributor

They are not returning. I have not clue why they did not give them a send off. Perhaps that will be explained in the first episode of the next season?

I agree that this season had some odd story lines and I am really tired of Choi, his sister and her older boyfriend!!!

Valued Contributor

i was hoping WILL would get killed.

Esteemed Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

I love the trilogy and they are my only must see network shows, including Grey’s Anatomy.

However Med is struggling, and I don’t think it’s the actors, I think it may have different writers.  So maybe they are trying to rescue it because it is an integral part of their crossover shows. 

I loved both Fire and PD last night.  I was so happy to see Severide and Kidd get together again and I hope they leave them that way.

I love them in this order, Fire, Med, PD.  And I too am happy to see Severide and Kidd back together.  Will Sylvie and the Captain get together or do you think she'll go with the Chaplain?

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

Dr. Rhodes was teh only reason I was watching, so I removed it from my recording list once I read on here that he was leaving the show.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN