Honored Contributor

One of my top 10 shows. What did I miss? The rape victim Gloria would not give any information so how were Hannah (Dr. Asher) and Nellie (Dr. Cuevas) able to contact her to come back to the hospital?

I think it was a boo-boo in continuity. Did I miss something?

Honored Contributor

I thought she only didn't want them to contact authorities.  I wasn't watching closely, so didn't realize she ever left the ER.  Maybe they needed at least a phone number because she was going to need to return in a couple of weeks to make sure she wasn't pregnant.

Honored Contributor

Re: Chicago Med 11/16

[ Edited ]

@Icegoddess I watched and rewatched that part and I don't recall her giving them contact info but I may have blinked and missed. OTOH, the writers might have goofed LOL.

I wished I'd saved it so I could look again but I'm 99.9% sure the docs thanked her for coming back. Oh well!

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wouldn't be the first time a TV show has dropped the ball.  

Super Contributor

Re: Chicago Med 11/16

[ Edited ]

It became apparent that Gloria was reluctant to talk about the rape to the police because she was in the US illegally, she feared deportation. Dr. Cuevas was able to gain Gloria's trust by sharing her own immigration status. The doctor assured Gloria that the crime could be reported and investigated without risking deportation, just as she was able to practice medicine without citizenship. I don't recall Gloria ever leaving the hospital as the story lines switched back and forth. Gloria's story wrapped up with a series cross over as Chicago PD entered the hospital and approached her to begin an investigation.

Love Wednesday nights!

Honored Contributor

I also dont recall her ever leaving the ER

Honored Contributor

I don't crecall her leaving the ER either. Good episode.

Honored Contributor

Crockett looked so handsome in his suit!! So, April and Dr Choi are getting married!!

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Crockett looked so handsome in his suit!! So, April and Dr Choi are getting married!!

@Shelbelle Crockett is so handsome!!!! I don't think April is coming back on the show-do you all? They haven't showed her much...

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle He has a brother who is gorgeous as well Ethan Rains....