Honored Contributor

I am.  I look forward to it every week.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I'm still watching as well.  Not loving this anymore though. 

Honored Contributor

April is getting more and more unlikeable.  I used to like her.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor
Still watching.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Not liking Dr Halstead at all, his character has changed for the worse

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

I'm still watching too.  Never was a big fan of Dr. Halstead and my favorite is Dr. Charles.  I watch all three of the Chicago shows. 

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

I'm still watching, too.  I'm finding slowly but surely they are making most of the characters unlikeable to me. 

Respected Contributor

IMHO not only has this show jumped the shark, but they keep turning the boat around to jump it again and again.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

I think the only reason I keep up with this is because I watch Fire and PD and they are on right in a row. There is nothing else on Wednesdays at 8 so I just keep watching.  I have my DVR set to record this every week and I noticed that if we are gone and have to watch it from tape, DH and I are both half paying attention.

If it were on a different day, separate from the other shows, I have a feeling I'd give up. I gave up The Resident after the winter break.   

Honored Contributor

Did Bekker sleep with Dr. Rhodes' father or is he lying? I don't recall then actually showing it but maybe I missed it. I believe she would have done it to get what she wanted. We know she wanted to keep Rhodes from leaving.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.