Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Where is April's brother, and why is the new hospital admin, all of a sudden pregnant?? She needs to go!!

@Shelbelle, I didn't see anything about her being pregnant.  I don't even remember seeing her in this episode.  BTW, what is the actual title of the lady everybody goes to when there's a problem?  That's who I thought you were talking about at first, but then I remembered they added that new antagonist as the hospital admin.  Did the other lady get demoted?

As @NickNack stated Dr. Rhodes said something to the Hospital Administrator about being pregnant. Maybe they are trying to make her a little more relatable because previously she rubbed people the wrong way. Or maybe it was just me.

Sharon Goodwin is the one who's been around since Day 1. Her title is Chief of Services. She wasn't demoted officially but it seems like they brought in this other woman to be over her. Politics.

@Icegoddess   I agree with you. Never liked that Dr. Bekker. Like her even less now.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Where is April's brother, and why is the new hospital admin, all of a sudden pregnant?? She needs to go!!

@Shelbelle, I didn't see anything about her being pregnant.  I don't even remember seeing her in this episode.  BTW, what is the actual title of the lady everybody goes to when there's a problem?  That's who I thought you were talking about at first, but then I remembered they added that new antagonist as the hospital admin.  Did the other lady get demoted?

As @NickNack stated Dr. Rhodes said something to the Hospital Administrator about being pregnant. Maybe they are trying to make her a little more relatable because previously she rubbed people the wrong way. Or maybe it was just me.

Sharon Goodwin is the one who's been around since Day 1. Her title is Chief of Services. She wasn't demoted officially but it seems like they brought in this other woman to be over her. Politics.

@Icegoddess   I agree with you. Never liked that Dr. Bekker. Like her even less now.

@Tique  I thought maybe they were having the hospital administrator be pregnant so she would have a reason to leave the show.  I can't stand the conflict that she causes.  I'm probably wrong.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe Sharon, who has been alluded to as being a nurse, will save the lady and her baby, then they will become besties...ha!

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Last night she said something about being in her 2nd trimester, she is all of a sudden prregnant. I think she may be a lawyer for the hospital, and Ms Goodwin is hospital admin.

I was totally confused when the new hospital admin said she was pregnant, up to that point who knew there was anyone in her life and out of the blue she is pregnant?  Incidentally, I hope they get rid of her, she is nasty.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@jbs wrote:

Definitely did...getting more far fetched each week.

@jbs   @MamaWick

What was too far fetched?   Have you ever worked in a hospital emergency room?   Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor
Dr Bekker donating blood while performing surgery...

April sneaking back in the contained area...
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Valued Contributor

My husband is a doctor and he thought that whole episode was very unrealistic! Dr. Bekker giving blood as they were operating was ridiculous. As I have said before, I can't stand her phony accent and wish they would get rid of her! I also wish they would get rid of that new woman in charge- she seems evil! 

Honored Contributor

@Baylie wrote:

My husband is a doctor and he thought that whole episode was very unrealistic! Dr. Bekker giving blood as they were operating was ridiculous. As I have said before, I can't stand her phony accent and wish they would get rid of her! I also wish they would get rid of that new woman in charge- she seems evil! 

Then obviously she is doing what they (the producers) hired her to do.  Bwahahahah!  Must be a good actress if she can make you hate her.  

Never liked Dr. Bekker, and April is too judgemental and controlling.  You would think she wouldn't be that way after her previous boyfriend tried to control her like that.

Honored Contributor

Re: Chicago Med 11/07 is...

[ Edited ]

@MamaWick wrote:
Dr Bekker donating blood while performing surgery...

April sneaking back in the contained area...

Natalie doing a cesarean on a woman while Dr. Charles lies about being on the phone with an obsetrician guiding her through.  Nothing about anything they did was sterile, they didn't have proper tools, the woman is lying on the floor with a ginormous open abdomen but everyone is fine.    

Honored Contributor

I keep hoping that Natalie and Halstead will call off their engagement. If they actually get married, I don't see how it could possibly last. Also can't stand the way Rhodes is steamrolling over everyone. Of course that is making him even more attractive to Bekker.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.