Trusted Contributor

I wonder who's decision it is for her to wear a wig. She is a beautiful woman. The photos of her natural hair are gorgeous. The wig is so obvious.  

Valued Contributor

who cares if she is wearing a wig.talk about the show.

Respected Contributor

Re: Chicago Fire

[ Edited ]

@arrabella: You and me both. I was not pleased to see Gabby return. I hope it was a one-time appearance. But, I get the feeling it's not the end for her and Casey. I was glad to see her go a couple of seasons ago because she never seemed satisfied with anything. Always moping and complaining. Poor Casey has the patience of Job dealing with her!  LOL 

Esteemed Contributor

@heart of savino, the op wants to talk about the wig.  It's not like we hijacked her thread.  Do you watch the show?  If you do and the wig doesn't bug you, I give you much credit.   Every time she comes on screen all I can think about is the awful wig and why don't they do something better.  I wish I didn't; I wish I was strong and could put it aside, but I can't.  lol

But to talk about the show, itself, can't stand Gaby, never have, and don't want her back.

Honored Contributor

I can't get beyond the wig with that character either.  I can't believe of all the wigs they had to choose one, they had to choose a completely hideous one.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

The woman is accomplished.  

Singer/songwriter/guitarist/actress, thirty years old, Prince protege', born in Cameroon, started playing piano at 7, had her own band in her teens, has now released 3 albums. 

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Regular Contributor

Two things........they need to get rid of the character with the wig and don't bring Gabby back.  I can only hope.

Honored Contributor

@heart of savino wrote:

who cares if she is wearing a wig.talk about the show.

@heart of savino, this thread was started specifically about her wig.  There is another thread  about the show or you can start one.