Honored Contributor

@culebra wrote:

Chicago Fire is a big hit show. It is not even close to being cancelled.  They probably want to try out a different show in the time slot.

@culebra  I don't think anyone thinks Chicago Fire is going to be cancelled.  Next week is the fall finale.  It will be back in the winter in the same time slot.  They do this every year.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

@culebra wrote:

Chicago Fire is a big hit show. It is not even close to being cancelled.  They probably want to try out a different show in the time slot.

@culebra  I don't think anyone thinks Chicago Fire is going to be cancelled.  Next week is the fall finale.  It will be back in the winter in the same time slot.  They do this every year.

Right.  I don't think anyone is thinking it will be canceled.  They started doing thse fall finales a few years back and I just don't like it at all. 

They used to run shows for a full season then break in the spring/summer.  That's what I'm still used to and what I prefer. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

@culebra wrote:

Right.  I don't think anyone is thinking it will be canceled.  They started doing thse fall finales a few years back and I just don't like it at all. 

They used to run shows for a full season then break in the spring/summer.  That's what I'm still used to and what I prefer. 

@Lipstickdiva, that's what I prefer, too.  And we used to be able to watch the reruns during the summer. 

Honored Contributor

@NickNack    Did you watch last night? You got your wish and so quickly.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Tique I recorded it but haven't watched it yet.  I'm so happy to read this though!

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

@Tique wrote:

@Tique I recorded it but haven't watched it yet.  I'm so happy to read this though!

@NickNack   Well after you do, please return so we can dissect the whole thing.

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

@Tique wrote:

@NickNack   Well after you do, please return so we can dissect the whole thing.

@Tique  I just finished watching it.  I'm so glad they resolved the Hope issue before the season finale.  I hope she's gone for good.

I don't think it's a good idea for them to buy the other bar.  It's not realistic either, that Gabby and Herman would agree to it without at least going to see it first.  I wonder what will happen with that.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack   Couldn't believe Hope thought she would get away with signing that transfer form. She really had it in for Stella. Loved the whole investigating behind the scenes thing with Casey and Herman starting and ending up with the Chief telling Hope to pack her desk.. Connie didn't give the chance. If looks could kill ~ Connie would have committed murder. She looked like she was ready to kick Hope's behind.

The bar story ended rather abruptly. Brian removed the "For Sale" sign while Gabby and Herman were just standing there. Speaking of Gabby ~ I wasn't too sad to see what happened to her father. He's always been bad news. I give Casey a lot of credit for letting him live in their home for months.

Honored Contributor

@Tique  I wasn't sad about what happened with Gabby's father either.  He didn't die though, so I assume he'll be back.

-Henry David Thoreau