Honored Contributor

Question .....  was Kim Delaney's character supposed to be Kelly's sister ... or a former girlfriend .... or who?  

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Question .....  was Kim Delaney's character supposed to be Kelly's sister ... or a former girlfriend .... or who?  

@Tinkrbl44  Kim Delaney is Kelly's mother.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

The show has never 'gone there' but I think Sylvie Brett and Kelly would make a good couple, especially since he's grieving. Sylvie Brett's character seems kind and caring, without a lot of baggage. A new kind of love interest for Kelly.  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

I would like to see him with someone who looks like his X Lady Gaga and her job would be a Yoga instructor.LOL

Respected Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44  Kim Delaney is Kelly's mother.

Wow! I didn't recognize her.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44

I remember her on All My Children back in the mid 1980's

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@Tinkrbl44

I remember her on All My Children back in the mid 1980's

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@I am still oxox

and NYPD Blue .... she was a love interest for Jimmy Smits, I think.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I would like to see him with someone who looks like his X Lady Gaga and her job would be a Yoga instructor.LOL

@blackhole99, that's pretty random.  LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: Chicago Fire last night

[ Edited ]

Stella can't handle being involved with Kelly. I thought she was about to burst into tears when she thought he was trapped in that house. Then when he came out, she ran to him and hugged him like he had just returned from war. I will admit that occasionally there were displays between Gabby and Matt but most of the time she managed to restrain herself until they at least returned to the firehouse. Stella obviously thought something had occurred between Kelly and Foster after she saw them talking outside the bar after Kelly had told her he needed some time to himself. Stella went back inside so she didn't see Foster get in a car with friends and presumably Kelly went home. Foster showed her true colors by not having a drink with Kelly [when he asked] and reminding him he had a huge support system including Stella who loved him. Classy, Foster.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~