Honored Contributor

Re: Chicago Fire and Chicago PD

Lipstick, I like Oliver Platt too.  My favorite show with him in it is with Laura Linney where she discovered she had skin cancer.

Did you see it?  I highly recommend it.  It is an amazing show.  It's called "The Big C".  It is funny more than it is sad.  The acting is wonderful and it makes you love the female character for the metamorphosis that takes place during her journey.  As a matter of fact, everyone on the show has amazing, wonderful adventures.

Trusted Contributor

I am going off topic for a moment, this past weeks episode of SVU was driving me crazy.

The season started off well. The character of Amanda is to me so annoying.

She follows no orders, goes rogue all the time. I wish she would have left the show instead of Nick.

I am also looking forward to Chicago Med. ****** Wolf has really created some great

Chicago series.

I still wish they would bring back the other two Law and Orders.

Vincent D'Onfrio was my favorite.   

Honored Contributor

So is anyone surprised that there will be no baby after all? Didn't think so. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@JAXS Mom wrote:

I'm glad there isn't.  Also, had Gabby not made it, it really wouldn't have bothered me in the least. 

Honored Contributor

@JAXS Mom wrote:

I'm not, I actually thought Gabby was more tolerable with Peter.

Honored Contributor

@lenapecci

Why weren't you all surprised that there was no baby?  

I thought maybe she really was pg in RL.

Trilogy starts this week: Ch Police/Fire/med

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Why wasn't I surprised? Because it's TV and it's a show based on being in dangerous situations. Getting pregnant and giving birth would be the kiss of death for her character on this show. She'd be relegated to cameo appearances where the baby was crying. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@SydneyH wrote:

Oliver Platt is quite funny as the Head Shrink for Chicago Med.  I'm surprised to see him on tv.......

I still love Trudy from Chicago PD. 

I like Trudy although her charater doesn't get a lot of airtime but when she does, she's good. I liked the evolution of her relationship with Nadia, the civilian aide, who was killed at the end of the last season. Back to Trudy - I also like watching her relationship with Mouch from Chicago Fire. 

Looking forward to Chicago Med. I've seen a couple of the stars on Chicago Fire. One of them is a female who Severide has a connection with. They went to high school together and he moved in with her and her parents at some point during that time.  Oliver Platt has already been on both CF and CPD. As already mentioned, he was great on The Big C so hoping he will be a major part of CM. 

I know people don't like the crossover shows but I do.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@JAXS Mom wrote:

Why wasn't I surprised? Because it's TV and it's a show based on being in dangerous situations. Getting pregnant and giving birth would be the kiss of death for her character on this show. She'd be relegated to cameo appearances where the baby was crying. 

I've noticed they don't show Boden's wife of child anymore. 

Honored Contributor

I liked Gabby better with Peter Mills and Casey when he was engaged to the doctor.