Honored Contributor

Chicago Fire New Season SPOILERS

I thought there was a Chicago Fire thread, but I can't find it.  I just finished watching the show.  I am so sorry that Otis died.  Sylvie seems miserable.  I thought they might bring her back to Chicago quickly, but since she met up with her old "friend" it doesn't look like it.  I couldn't stand that person when she was in Chicago.  

I liked the dedication to Otis at the end.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Re: Chicago Fire New Season SPOILERS

@NickNack  you're right, there was a thread. I had just finished writing a long reply and all of a sudden the thread disappeared. Thank you for starting another one.

I was surprised that Brian died but because of the kind of show it is, I guess it was someone's time. Brian wasn't a favorite of mine but I did like him and his interactions with the others in the house. I loved Boden's memorial both the statue and the impromptu way he did it. His words were very heartfelt and needed.

Sylvie is one of those people who could adapt to new responsibilities but it sure would be a waste for her to give up her profession just to avoid having to deal with her used-to-be friend. I remember her also. She was treacherous. Also I'm not sure Sylvie loves the man she's supposed to be marrying. It may be a case of her thinking "this may be my last chance".

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique   I think you're right about her not being in love with the Chaplain.  I used to think she was, but not after she became interested in Casey.

-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

Hated to see Otis written off the show ~ as was mentioned, not necessarily my favorite character, but a steady, familiar face.

The dedication brought me to tears Smiley Sad

I don't see Sylvie staying in Fullerton ~ possibly rethinking her engagement and with the re-introduction of her "friend".......she may find Chicago more like her true home, and return to the "HOUSE" she loves : ) 

Valued Contributor

OMG OTIS IS DEAD..................

Trusted Contributor

@heart of savino wrote:

OMG OTIS IS DEAD..................

@heart of savino  That was my thought too, when I watch the episode.  I had no idea a character was going to written out.

Trusted Contributor

I cried so many times during the episode.  Didn't expect the death....but I think they wanted to show what can happen to real fire fighters. 

And regarding Sylvie....I really don't see her staying away from Chicago long.  She is definately not happy.  You can tell..

Honored Contributor

I'm so glad they're bringing Brett back now.  When I saw her "friend" with the chaplain (Kyle?) I thought I wasn't going to like it at all if they continued with that storyline.

I can tell that Trudy's influence with the bar is going to drive Herman crazy.

-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@NickNack I love Trudy! On both show!