Esteemed Contributor

Re: Chicago Fire Last Night 3/25/2020

My little pea brain had a thought.  Julie's husband was driving to get to her.  What if they have him in get into an accident in his rush to get there and he dies.

Sylvie gets the baby.

Honored Contributor

The fact we could have predicted the outcome tells me Chicago Fire needs new writers.

Sylvie calling the dad and leaving messages but he shows up breathless in person at the house?   During a protest?   Drama for the sake of drama, not for a good story line.

I was so disappointed in the episode Apr. 8.

The best part was the church wedding.

Honored Contributor

That church was stunningly beautiful.  

The episode in general barely held my interest.  Yep.  How many of us predicted what was going to happen with the baby?  Sylvie is cute but her character just isn't very deep.  The crying is very fake.  She does well in her role as the paramedic and that's it.  

I don't understand how what happened last night would and could ever happen in real life.  Firefighters are a brotherhood and I don't think IRL they would ever do something like that to another fire house.

Next week is the season finale and of course, it will be some terrible event with someone's life hanging on the line.  Same season ender every year.    

Respected Contributor

maybe they should keep the firehouse garage doors down.

i don't think sylvi's character is very deep and actress is bland and not very expressive.

Honored Contributor

Fingers crossed that the Sylvie storyline doesn't play out the way some expected. Unless something changes next week it looks like her mother's husband will raise his own daughter. Good!

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.