Honored Contributor

Re: Chicago Fire/ Chicago PD ~ Discussion, Spoilers

On 5/13/2015 SydneyH said:

Uggh, just what we need Dawson with a baby, lol.

I must have missed this episode or forgot about it. I assume it's Casey's.

I don't mind Dawson, but admit I liked Shay better. What an interesting character she was. I can't imagine why they killed her off other than maybe she wanted off the show for some reason.

I always thought Severide really loved her, but could never have her and knew that. How sad that was.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Super Contributor

On 5/14/2015 Ford1224 said:

I don't mind Dawson, but admit I liked Shay better. What an interesting character she was. I can't imagine why they killed her off other than maybe she wanted off the show for some reason.

I always thought Severide really loved her, but could never have her and knew that. How sad that was.

Have you seen the finale? This happened at the end of that episode. She went to tell Casey and found the dead girl in his apartment.

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)
Honored Contributor

On 5/14/2015 NickNack1 said:

Have you seen the finale? This happened at the end of that episode. She went to tell Casey and found the dead girl in his apartment.

I did see the finale and admit to being confused. I will watch it again.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Super Contributor

Watched the first year but grew tired of the retread romance. Can't seem to watch it lately, makes me anxious. All the infighting. Doesn't seem realistic. I thought firefighters have each others backs; that's what makes it work.

Honored Contributor

Wow, Lindsey quit the force?

Super Contributor

I hope she straightens out quickly and comes back early next season.

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)
Honored Contributor

They didn't show a positive pregnancy test. It's just a likely that this is a way to keep people talking.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

On 5/14/2015 whitelinen said:

Watched the first year but grew tired of the retread romance. Can't seem to watch it lately, makes me anxious. All the infighting. Doesn't seem realistic. I thought firefighters have each others backs; that's what makes it work.

I agree that the storyline was childish and completely ridiculous.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

On 5/21/2015 jaxs mom said:

They didn't show a positive pregnancy test. It's just a likely that this is a way to keep people talking.

They showed Dawson reading the pregnancy test. I assumed it was positive.

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)
Honored Contributor

On 5/21/2015 NickNack1 said:

I hope she straightens out quickly and comes back early next season.

The only way that will happen is if Voight finds a way to neutralize Bunny.....she's a real piece of work. Mother of the year she isn't, lol.