Honored Contributor

Chicago Fire/ Chicago PD ~ Discussion, Spoilers

Anybody watching? I'm hearing there is a spin-off in the works called Chicago Med in the works.

Honored Contributor

Re: Chicago Fire/ Chicago PD ~ Discussion, Spoilers

I'm so freaking sick and tired of the crossover storylines. I was really annoyed last night when I found out they were finishing the storyline on Chicago PD. I really like Chicago Fire but I refuse to watch Chicago PD. I don't like the characters on that show. So I won't be watching. I really don't care what happened to Leslie anyway. Can we move on already?

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Understood. I'm kinda surprised that Dawson and Matt will not be a couple in the near future.

Respected Contributor

I agree enough with Leslie. Wrap it up and lets move on. Also sick of Gabby and her love life. Let her move on too. Can't she find someone who is not a firefighter.

Honored Contributor

I like and watch both shows, but I agree the "on/off/on/off" relationship between Dawson and Casey is getting somewhat annoying.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Regular Contributor

If they do have a medical show will surely watch it and see if I stay with it. Love both of the show crossovers, but I cannot warm up to the fire chief....wish they would replace him.{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

"You never know when the last time is the
last time."
Esteemed Contributor

I like both shows so I do like the crossovers, but I DVR'd both shows and I am having a really hard time getting into this one.

I never really saw much chemistry between Dawson and Casey so I'm ready for them to move on.

Honored Contributor

Ringer, no love for Boden? I thought his storyline with his sick father and baby made him more likeable.

Honored Contributor

I like Boden.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Regular Contributor

On 2/6/2015 SydneyH said:

Ringer, no love for Boden? I thought his storyline with his sick father and baby made him more likeable.

SydneyH: Try as I may, just cannot like the man/actor. He doesn't seem to fit the role.

"You never know when the last time is the
last time."