Honored Contributor

I watch all the Chicago shows on Wednesday night, PD being my favorite but Chicago Fire was outstanding last night.

No relationship drama but plenty of action.

Chief Boden is trapped in a grocery store.    Police chasing a suspect by car who wrecked inside the store.    Driver held everyone hostage.  Excellent episode, it was good to see Boden center stage.

Honored Contributor

I have it taped and haven't seen that episode yet.

But "Fire" is my favorite of all three of the Chicagos.  Even with Jesse Spencer gone.

Super Contributor

I liked last nights show too. I especially like Chicago fire but all three shows are great.

Esteemed Contributor

Excellent episode!  PD used to be my favorite but now it's a tie with Fire.  Like Med too, great shows make me look forward to Wednesday Night.

Respected Contributor

it's a good solid Wednesday night lineup!

Honored Contributor

I used to watch all 3 but dropped the Chicago PD, as it was not holding my interest.  Chic Med is my fave, but I also like Chic Fire.   

Trusted Contributor

I agree it was one of the best episodes for Chicago Fire. More Cheif Boden episodes would be welcome. Less Stella.   

Honored Contributor

Can't disagree but if I had to choose between Stella & Sylvie, I'll take Stella.

@lenapecci wrote:

I agree it was one of the best episodes for Chicago Fire. More Cheif Boden episodes would be welcome. Less Stella.   

Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

I watch all the Chicago shows on Wednesday night, PD being my favorite but Chicago Fire was outstanding last night.

No relationship drama but plenty of action.

Chief Boden is trapped in a grocery store.    Police chasing a suspect by car who wrecked inside the store.    Driver held everyone hostage.  Excellent episode, it was good to see Boden center stage.

@software 

ITA ...  what a great episode!  I thought the young guy was a goner!     I really like the Boden character.   

Honored Contributor

I've been watching all 3 off the Chicago shows since each one debuted.  It's funny how Med used to be my least favorite, then PD and Fire was my fave.  Then it changed up.

This was a good episode but Med became my new fave, followed by PD and then Fire.  Fire started to get into too many personal relationship issues and not enough about the job.  I still wish Stella would have left to go to the other house as a lieutenant and that other guy would have stayed.  

I'm starting to feel the same way about PD.  They are starting to get into too much personal drama.