Respected Contributor

If I start watching Chesapeake Shores, will I get left hanging like I did with Cedar Cove (though I was warned) or does it have an ending? It starts today on Hallmark M&M

Valued Contributor

Chesapeake Shores was supposed to have had a season this year but due to coronavirus it was pushed and there is supposed to be a season next year.

(This is what I have read). Also two of the actresses had children within the last year so that might have added to their pushing to another year.

I felt that Cedar Cove was left hanging without an ending, too.

There are a few shows in the past that I started watching and then for some reason or another the powers that be decided to just stop them and there is never any conclusion. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks, @msgb . I'll give it  a try. I never get to see a lot of these shows because I go to bed very early and just can't stay awake. I can't seem to break that habit. I guess due to Covid they are running some of these older movies and series.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

On Barbara Niven's FB page she said they were going to start shooting in the spring. The show will air at the ususal time in the summer.