Respected Contributor

Anybody watch the Tonight Show last night ?  Cher was the guest along with performers from her Broadway show.  Fun Hour !

Honored Contributor

@LyndaGee wrote:

Anybody watch the Tonight Show last night ?  Cher was the guest along with performers from her Broadway show.  Fun Hour !

I saw Cher recently on The Ellen Show.  Cher was a flop... not fun, nor funny. Ellen really had to work to make the show interesting.  She should stick to her singing on the road show and stay off of TV.

Honored Contributor

@LyndaGee 

Thanks! YouTube the videos. Heart

Honored Contributor

I think she and Bob Mackie were supposed to be on the Today show this morning.  I slept too late and didn't see ut.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@LyndaGee   I dvr'd it and just finished watching.  I thought it was great.  The 3 women who play her were wonderful.

Honored Contributor

There's a limited run Cher channel on Sirius XM.  I think it's channel 4.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

I just got home from seeing this show. It was FABULOUS!!!!!!!!! By the end of the show the entire audience was on their feet singing and dancing. It was inspiring as it told the story of Cher's life set to her music. The music wasn't in chronological order but the songs that were appropriate for what was going on in her life at the time were used. There were 3 Chers each portraying her at different points in her life. Babe, Star and Lady. The costumes were gorgeous and the actor who played Bob Mackie was terrific. At the end of the show the actor who played Sonny came out to explain that Cher and Bob Mackie had been to the show this pass weekend and signed some Playbills and posters for sale that were going to charity. 

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown