Honored Contributor

Chelsea Flower Show live streaming on britbox

snip

the world's most famous horticultural event is coming to BritBox, screening for the first time ever in the United States.
Watch it stream LIVE every day from May 20th-24th at 3pm EST.

Respected Contributor

Re: Chelsea Flower Show live streaming on britbox

Thank you! I loved going to the Chelsea Flower show when I lived in London.  So beautiful.  

Honored Contributor

I think I may subscribe to Britbox to see it and their other garden shows along with some of their other programming. I love the older Dr. Who series also. Thanks for the headsup. Amazon will even give me $10 to sign up for a new channel, so the first month and a half are pretty much free.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@gardenman  Don't miss Monty Don. He has wonderful gardening programs, on Britbox and also Acorn, and I think Netflix ,too

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

@gardenman  Don't miss Monty Don. He has wonderful gardening programs, on Britbox and also Acorn, and I think Netflix ,too

I'll give it a look. Gardening shows have pretty much disappeared from American TV. HGTV might just as well change their name to HTV as there's no longer any gardening shows on it. They used to have Kathy Renwald, Paul James, Erica Glasener, and more, but they're all gone now.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@gardenman  Monty is the best I have ever seen. He also goes off on location to visit gardens all over the world

Acorn has a program about Paradise Gardens from the east

Netflix has programs from Italy and France

Britbox has a weekly installment of his year round gardening program, all of them are wonderful

Honored Contributor

I just finished two episodes of Monty's show and I'm very pleased with it. It's very much in the blueprint of the old US/Canada gardening shows I loved. I loved the Golden Retrievers who follow him through the gardens also. Thanks for the recommendations. I appreciate it.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

I can't find the Chelsea Flower Show on Britbox. If anyone finds it, let me know where it is. Thanks.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And now I know why I can't see it. Amazon has an hour to hour and half delay on the BBC live streams. Customer service at Britbox solved the mystery for me.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Annoyingly enough my Amazon log-in doesn't let me watch Britbox on my computer, so I have to wait for Amazon to make it available to watch it. Oh well, at least now I know.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!