Super Contributor

@jeanlake I'm in tears when you mentioned your grandson.  It hurts more when it affects the children.  This is just too much.  I did not know much about Chadwick, but I knew of him and saw him being interviewed on TV.  After the Black Panther movie came out, that is when I did some research on him.  I hope your grandson will be okay.  He has to deal with this loss and COVID.  We will get through this.

Honored Contributor

@Msfitness wrote:

@jeanlake I'm in tears when you mentioned your grandson.  It hurts more when it affects the children.  This is just too much.  I did not know much about Chadwick, but I knew of him and saw him being interviewed on TV.  After the Black Panther movie came out, that is when I did some research on him.  I hope your grandson will be okay.  He has to deal with this loss and COVID.  We will get through this.

Together. We will all get through this TOGETHER. 

Esteemed Contributor

I was and still am beyond shock like everyone else.  What a body of work he left in such a short time.  I can't believe he was working on all these projects the whole time and he was going through surgeries and treatments.

He was blessed to have a circle of trust around him during such a difficult time his family, doctors, friends and those that knew kept his illness private.

So young.....RIP.

Honored Contributor

I burst out crying when I heard this news.......He was one of my favs!!!!If you haven't seen him in his portrayal of James Brown, you must see it-he is spot on! It was wonderful......I have been reading a lot about him and he was just a super nice, kind and caring young man.....Everyone had such good things to say about him, a very private person as well. He did have a wife, but I don't remember hearing about any children...I can't imagine how hard it would have been to keep working through that pain, and discomfort, but something kept him going.....RIP!