Esteemed Contributor

I watched it last night for the first time.  Would I set my DVR for it????   No, but if I was channeling through and came upon it I would give it a look/see.

BTW  Is Ozzie Osborne burned out?  He mumbles some of the oddest comments.  Also, Sharon was running around in the back picking up poop and Kelly was saying "It isn't from the dogs.  They have been sitting on my lap this whole time."  The only one that got up was Ozzie!!  EWWWWWW!

It was fun seeing the painter guy.  He has since passed away, but they should bring that show back in reruns.  It was a very calming half hour.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Last night they had on Jesse McCartney and his fiance Katie. Anyway they were watching clips from Wednesday's The Masked Singer finale which Jesse was on. Now I thought the performers don't even tell their family and fiends they're on the show, his fiance had to have known he was doing the show, she wasn't surprised in the least.

Honored Contributor

I really like this show. I do have a question. They had a clip from 90 Day Fiancée which I don’t watch. There was some Russian woman who surprised this guy Jeffrey at his home ( I think she turned down his proposal then reconsidered). Anyway he must have moved on, there was a woman Mary in his home. This Jeffrey is gutless, he lets Mary walk away ( definitely on team Mary), I want to know what happened next?

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I really like this show. I do have a question. They had a clip from 90 Day Fiancée which I don’t watch. There was some Russian woman who surprised this guy Jeffrey at his home ( I think she turned down his proposal then reconsidered). Anyway he must have moved on, there was a woman Mary in his home. This Jeffrey is gutless, he lets Mary walk away ( definitely on team Mary), I want to know what happened next?

Well, @Jordan2 , clearly we have the same taste in TV shows.  I am curious, too.  In fact, I went and found it on my listings and I'm hoping to watch a couple of shows to see what happened.  Jeffrey looked really familiar, like i"ve seen him on some other reality show.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

Well, @Jordan2 , clearly we have the same taste in TV shows.  I am curious, too.  In fact, I went and found it on my listings and I'm hoping to watch a couple of shows to see what happened.  Jeffrey looked really familiar, like i"ve seen him on some other reality show.

@Wsmom you might like three other shows I watched. I started a thread something like three game shows ( sports themed) I saw in the TV and Movies forum.

Honored Contributor

That one couple I have no idea who they are - 'The Bucks'.    They seem like maybe they are from one of those housewives shows (?).    

It's fun that there will be some different people each week.

Poor Woz!  He feels things so deeply.   He seems sweet.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

That one couple I have no idea who they are - 'The Bucks'.    They seem like maybe they are from one of those housewives shows (?).    

It's fun that there will be some different people each week.

Poor Woz!  He feels things so deeply.   He seems sweet.  Smiley Happy

Joe Buck is a sports announcer for FOX, I think he does baseball and football games. His wife may also be something in the sports area, but I don't know her. I love her hair, in most of the clips it looks really good!

Honored Contributor

I'm still watching the show. Last night they showed a clip of a nature show. This mama bird has three cute little chicks atop some high peak. Now the chicks can't fly, mom has to leave them to find food and bring it back. One by one the chicks fall from atop the high peak. The mom tries to save one, he is taken away by another bird ( I guess his dinner). The second chick falls, and doesn't have a chance at all. The third chick also falls but makes it. They show you these heartbreaking falls, with bad outcomes, who wants to watch this?

Honored Contributor

Hey Jordan!  I haven't watched the current episode yet (probably later today), but thanks so much for the warning.  I cannot watch anything where animals get hurt so I will know to FF through that bit.  

Otherwise, I do enjoy this fun show!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Hey Jordan!  I haven't watched the current episode yet (probably later today), but thanks so much for the warning.  I cannot watch anything where animals get hurt so I will know to FF through that bit.  

Otherwise, I do enjoy this fun show!  Smiley Happy

@chickenbutt sorry if I ruined it for you. This was brutal, just look away!