Honored Contributor

This new unscripted show premieres May 7 on FOX. Raven Symone and Rob Lowe, and others have signed up for this ( based on a British series on Gogglebox ten episodes). The premise is celebrities appear remotely and discuss best films, entertainment shows, news on any given week. I will definitely check it out.

Honored Contributor

So I'll be watching alone?

Honored Contributor

I was just checking my guide and don't see it.  It's not on the fox 'news' channel, is it?  I have that one deleted from my scroll, but on the regular fox tv channel it's not showing up on my guide.  If it's on that one I would check it out.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I was just checking my guide and don't see it.  It's not on the fox 'news' channel, is it?  I have that one deleted from my scroll, but on the regular fox tv channel it's not showing up on my guide.  If it's on that one I would check it out.  Smiley Happy

@chickenbutt no I saw the promo on FOX, the station that shows The Mask, 9-1-1, etc.

Honored Contributor

Re: Celebrity Watch Party

[ Edited ]

This program shows on my schedule at 6pm ET on Thursday, May 7 on FOX.  I might check it out.

Honored Contributor

I do not find what "celebrities" have to say very important.  They like to feel important and they might think they are. 

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@chickenbutt no I saw the promo on FOX, the station that shows The Mask, 9-1-1, etc.

Thanks, Jordan!   My daily tivo connection isn't until 2:15pm so I'll check the guide and it will, hopefully, be updated.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

This program shows on my schedule at 6pm ET on Thursday, May 7 on FOX.  I might check it out.

@deepwaterdotter this isn't on in primetime? Do you live on the West Coast?

Honored Contributor

This airs tomorrow night at 8:00. I'll watch at least the first episode.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm going to give it a try.   There was another show on years ago.  I want to say it was a Bravo one maybe where they had a viewers (random people, not celebs) watching shows.  And then Married at First Sight has Couples Couch where previous couples watch shows and give comments.  In that case many times the Couples Couch is far more entertaining than the actual show.