Esteemed Contributor

Re: Celebrity Big Brother News!!!

@gardenman wrote:

Kyland has been recruited by BB fans to complain to Paramount+ about the lack of feeds. Kyland is an experienced veteran complainer and he's joined in complaining, so maybe that's why we're getting feeds tonight. Call in the big guns when you need action.

Oh, that was good! Smiley Very Happy

I can see him now trying to decide whether to go with the standardized form or make it a little more personalized seeing as how he has an "in" with the top brass. Decisions, decisions. 

Honored Contributor

The feeds are up! It's all a bit confusing as they're talking votes between Mirai and Teddi. No idea who won POV. Apparently Carson is off the block. There seem to be issues with Todd and something happened yesterday that sounds like it was dramatic.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Chris Kirkpatrick was saying he could be loyal to Miesha or do what's right. Hmmm....interesting. We've missed a lot in the last week.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

It sounds like the vote has been flip-flopping from Mirai to Teddi and back again and it's now flipped against Teddi and she's talking to Todrick and seems to feel he played a role in the flip or the flop. She's campaigning to stay but Todrick doesn't seem to be biting.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Carson, Teddi, and Cynthia have apparently gotten close or formed an alliance and Carson may have won POV as Todrick talked about how Carson doing something in three minutes shocked everyone. Todrick is talking about needing to break them up as Teddi is very fit. We're getting maybe a minute of feeds then three or four minutes blacked out then another minute of feeds and another long blackout. They have playing cards already, so BB is being nice to the celebs.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

The blocking is getting really tedious so I'm about done for tonight. It looks bad for Teddi tomorrow and she knows it. On a weird side note, Mirai is eating with chopsticks and I don't think we've ever had a houseguest use chopsticks before. Teddi is getting Lamar to say hi to her son on the feeds. Cute! And another blockage! Ugh!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I saw the feeds were up and was going to say it's a miracle. Now it seems the miracle would be to see more than 5 minutes of feeds without being blocked. Not sure how much more of this I'll watch either. I still have an hour to wait for the episode so I'll probably keep watching until then. Talk to you tomorrow. Smiley Happy