Honored Contributor

Celebrity Big Brother Aftermath.....

Shannon Moakler's boyfriend, Matthew Rondeau was arrested today for domestic violence.

Per TMZ:

• Shanna Moakler's beau Matthew Rondeau was arrested for felony domestic violence following a physical altercation on Thursday, TMZ reported
  • Rondeau was taken into custody after cops were called to Shanna's California home where she allegedly had 'visible marks on her body'
  • The incident comes after Rondeau shared a disturbing and angry video on Shanna's Instagram page where he accused her of cheating on him 

Shanna Moakler's boyfriend, Matthew Rondeau, was arrested for 'felony domestic violence' following a physical altercation with the reality star on Thursday, TMZ reported.

Rondeau, 29,  was taken into custody after cops were called to Shanna's California home where she allegedly had 'visible marks on her body'.

The incident comes after Rondeau shared a disturbing and angry video on Shanna's Instagram page - seemingly without her permission - where he accused her of cheating on him. DailyMail.com has reached out to reps for Moakler.

The alleged fight between the couple is said to have begun on Wednesday and stemmed from the accusations of infidelity on Moakler's part.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: Celebrity Big Brother Aftermath.....

Never watched it.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids 

Then why bother responding?

Other posters on the TV/Movie forum do.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom How unfortunate and sad.  I read the story on TMZ and watched the video.  He looks and sounded completely unhinged.  I didn't see any flirting!  She is well rid of him.

Honored Contributor

Not a great month for Shanna. Todrick reportedly walked off the stage immediately after the show, grabbed his phone and locked himself into a dressing room, then canceled all of his press obligations. He'll have an issue as no talkie means no money. We'll have to see how long his silence lasts.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

While watching the feeds @gardenman did you see her flirt with Lamar?  I didn't see anything of the sort on the shows.

Lots of negative press on many news sites today on Todrick.  He must be in shock, not only getting 1 vote (Cynthia is sorry she cast that vote after coming up to speed)  but not even in the top 3 for favorite house guest.

Honored Contributor

I never saw Shanna flirt with Lamar. She was friendly to everyone. Some people count that as flirting but she was pretty much the same to everyone. 

Miesha is now apologizing to Shanna in a new interview and saying she was wrong in much of what she said. 

Chris Kirkpatrick and Mirai seem to have patched up whatever issues they had as they've been together and smiling and looking relaxed around one another.

Todrick is holed up in a cave someplace trying to mount a defense. Expect to hear the words "bad edit" a lot. One of his former assistants has said that Todrick was getting warned by the DR to tone things down but couldn't help himself. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
New Contributor

Has anyone heard if Todrick has ever made himself available for press interviews? I would think he wouldn’t get the money he made from BB until he has talked to the press. I read there is a lot of bad press coming available that he has a history of not paying his employees. He also is being accused of getting PP Loans that were meant to pay his employees but instead bought himself a new home.
Super Contributor

I really appreciate @gardenman for all his updates and insights.  It is so much easier getting through the season reading the daily threads.  A big thank you to @gardenman !!!

Thanks to everyone for joining in the conversation too!

Can someone please tell me what Toderick said about Todd Bridges after he left.  

Valued Contributor

Run Shanna...RUN!!!