Honored Contributor

I liked what a lot of you have said.  I like the show because it's different.  I get soooo tired of the same shows!

I don't mind him mentioning his accomplishments.  Some people might not even know who is really is and why he was even there.  He came a long way, why not celebrate his accomplishments?

I like Boy George.  He realizes he's made mistakes and has a good sense of humor.

I am soooo glad Brooke got fired.  I have never cared about her.  I can't stand people who think the world needs them to survive...I get that from her.

I got tired of hearing what great shape she's in!  Good grief!  She is way too skinny!  Her face look so (to use a grandma word) DRAWN.  Some of you know what I mean by that!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I liked what a lot of you have said.  I like the show because it's different.  I get soooo tired of the same shows!

I don't mind him mentioning his accomplishments.  Some people might not even know who is really is and why he was even there.  He came a long way, why not celebrate his accomplishments?

I like Boy George.  He realizes he's made mistakes and has a good sense of humor.

I am soooo glad Brooke got fired.  I have never cared about her.  I can't stand people who think the world needs them to survive...I get that from her.

I got tired of hearing what great shape she's in!  Good grief!  She is way too skinny!  Her face look so (to use a grandma word) DRAWN.  Some of you know what I mean by that!

@Annabellethecat66  I was glad to see Brooke go also.

Honored Contributor

I don't mind Arnold mentioning his experiences with Mr. Universe and Muscle Beach.

Donald mentioned his accomplishments every week, as well as each of his properties were the center of many tasks plus all of his golf courses.

It's the same thing, IMO.  

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl I think she was surprised she got the boot.  I think she was pushy from the beginning.....like she was "all that".

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@mousiegirl I think she was surprised she got the boot.  I think she was pushy from the beginning.....like she was "all that".

@Annabellethecat66  Exactly!  I was glad when Kyle went also as she should have gone when she was the manager, as most do go when the team loses, but she escaped a few times.

Honored Contributor

I'm another person glad to see Brooke go.....she was a bit arrogant and thought she was all that......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Ill be rooting for the Buddhist!!  He is so cool!

Respected Contributor

not true @Annabellethecat66

what about carson?

Honored Contributor

I've done some searching but haven't found when the finale airs.  Or did I miss it!????

Respected Contributor

i really thought matt was gonna be the winner, but that was before boy george was a finalist.  i hope, hope, hope and want george to win this.  he has a great personality.  he has such an easy laugh.  oh, and not to mention those beautiful eyes!!

george is quite capable of becoming the next ca.  he gets the job done and done very well, yet you don't seen him sweat.

matt on the other hand, while very capable seems to have to work a bit

harder.  he's more tense too imo.

may the best man win!!