Esteemed Contributor

I haven't decided if I'll watch the revamped celebrity apprentice or not

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Celebrity Apprentice

[ Edited ]

I like Celebrity Apprentice and look forward to watching it. It’s interesting to see celebrities out of their element, using their creativity and marketing skills; and how they handle pressure and conflicts.  It will be interesting to see how Arnold handles the role. 

Honored Contributor

I won't be watching.  I haven't in years.  IMO, it's just another show that brings out the worst in people and usually the nastiest one wins.  Each year, it got worse.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

@meallen616 wrote:

Laila Ali, Brook Burke-Charvet, Eric Dickerson, Boy George, Matt Iseman, Carrie Keagan, Carson Kressley, Lisa Leslie, Jon Lovitz, Vince Neil, Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, Kyle Richards, Chael Sonnen, Porsha Williams, Ricky Williams and Carnie Wilson.

Oh yeah what a group of winners <insert eye roll> I'd rather clean the toilet. 

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

I enjoy the program because all their winnings go to charity, so no matter which person wins, it benefits really great causes. I've been able to hear of charities I didn't know about before, and like it when they show how the money given to them is spent. Especially when it is for our military or for children. 

One thing I've always hated about the show is how the donations don't always go to the charity in which it was collected - sometimes it went to the winning team. Just always struck me the wrong way; as if the charity suffers for the team raising less money.  Nevertheless, as you say, it does bring advertising to the charity, so that may be enough.

Don't know if I'll watch; would be interesting to see how it's structured given the children also won't be involved (I assume.) Who will Arnold have as a side kick? (please say Tom Arnold, because that could be amusing.)

Honored Contributor

Is it a requirement to host the show that the host cheat on his wife and have a child with his mistress?

Honored Contributor

We all have our personal failings.  Lucky for me, mine are not public domain.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

Arnold literally make me sick. I hear that voice of his and my eyes roll back.

I was never a fan of his and no doubt I never will be.

Feh.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

I won't be watching.  I haven't in years.  IMO, it's just another show that brings out the worst in people and usually the nastiest one wins.  Each year, it got worse.

@Mmsfoxxie  Not always the nastiest one wins. The last time I watched it, Leesa Gibbons won. What a lovely, classy lady she is. I was very happy she won without being mean like the others, and without breaking the rules.

Joan Rivers won as well. She may have been nasty, but her opponent Annie Duke was 100% worse. 

I used to enjoy the show but stopped watching several years ago. No interest.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunala wrote:

Arnold literally make me sick. I hear that voice of his and my eyes roll back.

LOL - I was watching the Rose Bowl Parade on NBC, but had to change the channel to Hallmark because Al Roker kept doing Arnold's voice!  I actually don't have any strong opinion about Arnold, but the impersonation did really annoy me!  Smiley Tongue