Valued Contributor

starts next week, I will watch it even though Arnold will be in charge. Right before the inaugeration. That's weird to me. I guess the shows must go on. Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

Won't be watching....can't stand Arnold........

Honored Contributor

@hovis wrote:

starts next week, I will watch it even though Arnold will be in charge. Right before the inaugeration. That's weird to me. I guess the shows must go on. Thanks.

@hovis I plan to watch to compare it to previous seasons. Not sure why it matters that it's right before the inauguration.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

I stopped watching Apprentice years ago --- right after it moved from "ordinary" workers to celebs.  No reason to return just to see Arnold in the Terminator seat.

Respected Contributor
Have the names of the celebrities been released yet? Not sure how much of Arnold I can take! LOL
Respected Contributor

Didn't watch it before, won't watch it now.  Will NEVER knowingly put a .01 in that man's wallet.

Honored Contributor

While Arnold isn't nearly as bad as the other one, I will continue not watching.  

I do usually read the list of participants, however.  Looks like an interesting bunch this season, but I'm not invested enough to watch.

Oh, and what Buck said.  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Laila Ali, Brook Burke-Charvet, Eric Dickerson, Boy George, Matt Iseman, Carrie Keagan, Carson Kressley, Lisa Leslie, Jon Lovitz, Vince Neil, Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, Kyle Richards, Chael Sonnen, Porsha Williams, Ricky Williams and Carnie Wilson.

Respected Contributor

That line up sounds like a snooze fest.

Honored Contributor

Loved the other show (all versions) and I like Arnold, so I am interested to see his rendition of this show.

I agree, the "celebs" are snoozers.  But usually someone surprises you (either in a good way or a bad way).

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN