Trusted Contributor

Re: Celebrity Apprentice & Bill Cosby Tonight

I also thought it was terrible how Vivica Fox told everyone that it was that time of the month for Shawn. C'mon! She could have just said she wasn't feeling well. I don't blame Shawn for speaking up about that. She looked so embarrassed sitting there when the whole TV audience had to know she had her period. TMI...

Looks like next week, they mix up the teams a bit, so they aren't just men vs. women.

I'm also glad it's going to be on Monday and not Sunday. I don't have to tape Downton Abbey now!

Trusted Contributor

Geraldo has morphed into a clone of Trump! No wonder they are friends.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Regular Contributor

Geraldo was not only painful to watch, but it made me mad to see how he behaved and then got away with it. Yes - they should have brought up how horribly unprofessional and disrespectful he was to their clients. Trump keeps his immature buddy, while firing promising apprentices who could benefit from what they learned, not how they get one over on others.

I agree, Viveca was really cruel to say that about Shawn and then her behavior when Shawn confronted her about it.... I hope T.O. quits trying to cater to Geraldo so much and really steps up. I like seeing his more mature behavior.

I like watching this show but I don't like Trump...It's hard to reconcile the fact that I am watching his show with what I think of him as a person. LOL

Trusted Contributor

I have watched several seasons of Celebrity Apprentice.... I scratch my head often. I knew the minute the joke was said that he was going to be fired. The body language of the corporate execs told me that. It has happened previously also. Trump couldn't even get Gilbert to see that there are times when that kind of humor is inappropriate.

Geraldo is a narcicist(sp?).... pure and simple. He was somewhat of a bully also. I will not miss him when he is fired.

Super Contributor

On 1/5/2015 annabellethecat said:

Good grief! I didn't see the first one. I am watching what I think is (or might be) the second one (Monday night).

I often watch Fox News which has Geraldo on it (he has his own show with his brother). He's always been (as a guest with other commentators, etc) extremely courteous and intelligent.

I've been watching the show (we're now into 1/2 hour of it) and I'm amazed at how terrible and immature Geraldo is acting! It's as if there is something wrong with his brain (like he's my 2 year old grandson!

Like I said, I didn't see the first show. Maybe he was mistreated during that show and he's trying to get even with these younger guys!

He's unbelievable! And not in a good way!

Geraldo has been a jerk and not so mannerly many, many times on Fox News. Been watching Geraldo for many, many years and he's always been egotistical! His performance last night was just pathetic and embarrassing. And, no, he wasn't being mistreated, he's just a narcissist who wanted to be the center of attention. I just wish that all of the guys had told Trump about how rude he was when he got that phone call while the company reps were there. That was so, so rude! And, Vivica! How could she do that to Shawn. Hope Shawn will reciprocate sometime. That was totally unnecessary to go into full detail about Shawn's "condition." I do hope that the teams switch up so that all of the women who think that Geraldo is so wonderful, get him on their team. I feel for Ian because I think that I'd be just like him and would be so frustrated with Geraldo. Kate Gosslein is her usual annoying self also as Brandi is.

Honored Contributor

I was sorry that Kevin Jonas had to leave so soon. It was inconceivable to me that no one mentioned how rude and disrespectful Geraldo was to his team as well as - and maybe even more importantly - to the executives. He was so disruptive that I thought for sure one of the executives would mention that to Trump. Maybe they did and he could have been waiting for someone to say something about it.

I confess: I live under a rock. Everything Geraldo would say, "I have one of the most recognizable voices", I would think, "no you don't". There are a few people who when you hear their voices, you know immediately who it is. In my opinion, Geraldo's is not one of them. Am I wrong?

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Super Contributor

On 1/7/2015 Tique said:

I was sorry that Kevin Jonas had to leave so soon. It was inconceivable to me that no one mentioned how rude and disrespectful Geraldo was to his team as well as - and maybe even more importantly - to the executives. He was so disruptive that I thought for sure one of the executives would mention that to Trump. Maybe they did and he could have been waiting for someone to say something about it.

I confess: I live under a rock. Everything Geraldo would say, "I have one of the most recognizable voices", I would think, "no you don't". There are a few people who when you hear their voices, you know immediately who it is. In my opinion, Geraldo's is not one of them. Am I wrong?

No you are not living under a rock, Geraldo is living in a world of his own. I am amazed at his ego, it makes me sick.

Esteemed Contributor

I was actually thrilled to see Mike Rowe's participation, even if it was only via telephone, because I remember him from his QVC days. So, I really thought Geraldo was full of himself when he kept going on about how he should've been the one to do the announcing. I'm sure Geraldo would've done a good job too, but he went on and on about it, and it's not like they picked some terrible speaker to do the task.
Esteemed Contributor

Next episode airs soon (8:00 p.m. EST). According to NBC's website:

"Ian and Geraldo's rivalry comes to a head during a fundraising challenge, while the housewives sharpen their claws."

http://www.nbc.com/the-celebrity-apprentice

Kevin Jonas is posting a weekly blog on that website. There's also a "Project Manager's Blog" and a section of deleted scenes (I haven't watched those).

Some posters in another thread mentioned Joan Rivers may be featured tonight or next week.

Just thought I'd share in case anyone's interested. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I think Geraldo is just acting like that because it's good TV. He knows Donald Trump only wants to be first. That means having TV where people cut each other's throats (especially when it involves celebrities).

I know he has a huge ego (I've seen him many times on TV) but I've seen a few interviews of him and he pretty much says (without giving it away) what i just said above.

I listen to Entertainment Weekly on XM radio and Kevin was on the other day. He didn't say anything bad about Geraldo but what I just said above. He said everyone that comes on there knows if they want to stay on they need to be 'seen' for ratings.

That's what all "(double quotes) is all about" RATINGS.

He said there was so much edited it changes the course of the way some things are going.

I don't remember some of the editing he mentioned, maybe it's in the parts the other poster mentioned.