Esteemed Contributor

Re: Celeb. Big Brother Cast maybe Rumors???

@gabstoomuch wrote:

Found this from Evel D-ick on Twitter:

CBB2.JPG

He also posted a snapshot from an insider that appears to have same names

Dina Lohan is on there

Not sure I can stand to watch Nadya Sulemon (octo mom)

Evel cannot confirm but he is the most credible source from all the leaks I have seen.

From a true insider I won't name, they are putting mock houseguests in the house for next week to test all the comps, get camera angles correct, etc, and then the real cast moves in January 14th. That is about right because they always move in one week before the show goes live.

I wonder if the TBA is Jenner.   Is Theresa Caputo the medium?  She would be fun to do the show with.  Whenever they get bored she can do readings.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@gabstoomuch wrote:

CBB2.JPG

Dina Lohan is on there

Evel cannot confirm but he is the most credible source from all the leaks I have seen.

From a true insider I won't name, they are putting mock houseguests in the house for next week to test all the comps, get camera angles correct, etc, and then the real cast moves in January 14th. That is about right because they always move in one week before the show goes live.

I wonder if the TBA is Jenner.   Is Theresa Caputo the medium?  She would be fun to do the show with.  Whenever they get bored she can do readings.

That's an interesting cast. Some bigger names than expected. We'll have to see if it's accurate.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

OH! Yes, Theresa Caputo is the medium. I was thinking of Theresa G (I can't spell her last name but the one who went to jail and now her husband is in jail).

Theresa Caputo would be a good hg. She is pretty funny. I know her and Larry got divorced. No idea how that financially worked out for her since he did not work. He retired when her show got popular, so she could be needing the money.

I wonder about the TBA. Caitlyn would hold out for more money, but this year every hg is getting the same stipend of $100,000, plus the winning money ($250,000....1/2 of the regular season) if they win.

There were really bad feelings last year because Omorosa got paid a lot more than the rest of the cast. I guess they paid it thinking she would be a big name draw for the first season. It was just a trial season to see if they could draw an audience. They drew good viewership numbers, so they are doing Season 2.

If it is Caitlyn and she is wanting more money, they might have a back up person to put in, because they stated they would not pay any "celeb" more.

I will watch anyway, but wish it was a BBOTT rather than celebs . The OTT houseguests got so little during their season, seems it would be cheaper to do that again.

Respected Contributor

Dan Crenshaw?  Doubt it. 

Esteemed Contributor

@gabstoomuch wrote:

OH! Yes, Theresa Caputo is the medium. I was thinking of Theresa G (I can't spell her last name but the one who went to jail and now her husband is in jail).

Theresa Caputo would be a good hg. She is pretty funny. I know her and Larry got divorced. No idea how that financially worked out for her since he did not work. He retired when her show got popular, so she could be needing the money.

I wonder about the TBA. Caitlyn would hold out for more money, but this year every hg is getting the same stipend of $100,000, plus the winning money ($250,000....1/2 of the regular season) if they win.

There were really bad feelings last year because Omorosa got paid a lot more than the rest of the cast. I guess they paid it thinking she would be a big name draw for the first season. It was just a trial season to see if they could draw an audience. They drew good viewership numbers, so they are doing Season 2.

If it is Caitlyn and she is wanting more money, they might have a back up person to put in, because they stated they would not pay any "celeb" more.

I will watch anyway, but wish it was a BBOTT rather than celebs . The OTT houseguests got so little during their season, seems it would be cheaper to do that again.

@gabstoomuch, at first I was thinking it was that Theresa, too.  I thought now she will be interesting in the house!

Honored Contributor

@LyndaGee wrote:

Dan Crenshaw?  Doubt it. 

Yeah, that's one of the names that makes me think this list is off. He just got elected and I don't see him taking a month off this quickly. He'd be an interesting choice, but I just don't see him leaving the House of Representatives to live in the BB house for four weeks.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

The list I found and the new list is so different, I remember they do fake the lists up until we find out for sure. Just got to wait for the offical list now. 

Trusted Contributor

I wonder if they were casting before the election took place and now he (Dan Crenshaw) would b replaced?

They have back up people ready, because Perez Hilton was supposed to be on last season and at the last minute he backed out. I think that is how the housewife got put in so fast. The annoying, heavy drinking one. Bad on me, I can't even remember her name, but she was a sub in for Perez I believe.

They have to go through so much screening to even get into the house they had to have started casting right after BB20 ended. Contracts, psych evaluations, physicals, all sorts of stuff so maybe some of the list is accurate?

We will know soon I hope.

Valued Contributor

@gabstoomuch wrote:

CBB2.JPG

Dina Lohan is on there

Alex Stern aka RealVegas says this is "Fake News"....but shes gotten a few things wrong lately...

My guesss this is a short wish list....incorrect for the most part but not all

Respected Contributor

I think we got to wait til official list then we know for sure. so many rumors we will hang in til official comes out. it will be soon