Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@loveour4leggedfriends wrote:

Back on July 18th!

Love this show, I would like to live in Cedar Cover, seems like such a quaint little town!

It is! It's my new favorite place after Stars Hollow from The Gilmore Girls.

Honored Contributor

Andie McDowell coming uo on The View now!!!

Honored Contributor

I'm also in love with this show.  I'd love to live there, as I know some of you said.

It's filmed in North Vancouver, Canada, and you probably know it's based on the hometown of the author, Port Orchard, WA.

I'm happy to see Colin Ferguson this season.  He was great in the SyFy channel's "Eureka."

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

Cedar Cove is a really nice show.  I get sick of the violence and darkness of so many shows.  Hallmark hits the nail on the head.

Esteemed Contributor

It is filmed in Port Orchard, WA.

Honored Contributor

Re: Cedar Grove Fans

[ Edited ]

@elated wrote:

It is filmed in Port Orchard, WA.

No, it's filmed in North Vancouver.  Port Orchard is where the author of the books that it's based on lives.  It is supposed to represent Port Orchard, but they don't film there.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Regular Contributor
Hi all, Newbie here I also love this show wish more like it was shown on TV, it's on auto DVR so it will start recording when it comes back on. I hope to join in on the conversations re this and other shows now that I'm retired more time to watch.
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
Robert Frost

Honored Contributor

Bumping up this thread to remind everyone it comes on tonight, I cannot wait!Heart

Respected Contributor

There is a thread about Cedar Cove under "Community Chat" forum and I also posted this question over there.

My recap on my TV was messed up and I had a difficult time remembering all of the people.  Now I might be confused so correct me if I am wrong but there was a man I think in Moon's chatting with a young woman and she mentioned becoming a PA and then at the end I think that it was the same man but not really sure that was talking to a woman and he said that the daughter that they or the woman gave up for adoption was looking for them.  Who are those people?

Respected Contributor

I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who had a difficult time figuring out who the various people were.  Last night's episode seemed very confusing to me. 

I know it hasn't been all that long since last season but for some reason I just couldn't remember some of the characters.   

In last season did they ever say what secret the woman who runs the B& B was hiding?   She seemed so manic when she was planning that event.