Regular Contributor

Re: Cedar Cove - Need to Vent!

I think I'm done with Cedar Cove after next weeks finale, what has happened to the writing or lack of? I can't believe Grace planning her own wedding shower I just wanted to slap her.   I can't stand Olivia and her daughter anymore and after her brother wrecked her car and lied didn't report it he would have been kicked back to were ever he came from she showed no acting skills what so ever. 

What's with Olivia's daughter talking babies with current boyfriend who says he doesn't want children so now she's ok with it. 

It think Paul the DA should stick with his Maytag commercials lol Jack too good for Olivia she doesn't know a fine se$y man when see one she lacks excitement I'll take him hehe.  Could it be that Warren and Alice  could be heating up but don't know it yet? Paul is a fool to let her get away.  Aww as the poorly written soap opera turns let's see what happens next week, thinking about all of the other characters has given me a headache.  The show has so much potential. 

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
Robert Frost

Trusted Contributor

@grandma_2_2 wrote:

It's losing me too.

I don't care for Andie MacDowell as the lead.  I don't think she is a good actress at all.  Jack is super hot and there are no sparks between them at all.  

I agree, the brother is a fill in character to try and stretch the show and it's not working.

I couldn't get into to at all, but I am probably biased. I agree with you about Andie MacDowell. I honestly think she's one of the worst actresses on the planet. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't think Andie M. is a bad actress, but I do think it's a boring show.  I liked it when I first started watching it this season, but I think it's getting worse as time goes on.  I got very irritated when Olivia's brother wrecked her car and she didn't kick him out of her house.  I also thought it was ridiculous that Grace planned her own shower.  I don't like all of the young women that look alike either.  I can't keep them straight.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

There are some laugh-out-loud comments about Cedar Cove here:

http://forums.previously.tv/forum/1046-cedar-cove/

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Montana wrote:

There are some laugh-out-loud comments about Cedar Cove here:

http://forums.previously.tv/forum/1046-cedar-cove/

@ Montana

Those people have nailed it!  Thank you.  

Love the one that lists all the people in town (the drama queens and the ones who don't put in a full day's work).

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

I just watched the show from last Sat. (I DVR everything).  OMG! A.M. is just a horrible actress, totally one dimentional.  Her brother wrecked her car, lied about it, and she just smiles and smiles (which she does about everything)  and just shows a slight bit of annoyance. What is he 12??  He is a grown man for crying out loud and he acts like a complete moron.  I don't know anyone, not anyone who would put up with such stupidity.She is a prime example of being a "doormat".  Well, this is it for me I don't care if they cancel as I will not be watching again.  Oh I forgot, I cannot get past Paul being in those commercials, that is how I always see him.

Trusted Contributor

I did not realize that the DA is the Maytag man! Too funny! It seems that his voice is different in the commercials. Maybe they use another actor's voice?

Honored Contributor

@ Montana thank you posting the link. There are some very funny and true observations.

I haven't watched last night's episode yet but have read some comments about it.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Valued Contributor

I posted in the other CC thread; didn't have much to say as both DH and I fell asleep.  The writing is poor along with the storylines IMO.  My husband liked this show more than I did, but even he fell asleep last night.  Boring.