Honored Contributor

Sandra Bullock. I enjoy all of her movies. Not a bad one in the bunch.

Honored Contributor

I like Kathy Bates.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 If you have not seen it yet, you have got to see Allison Janney  in I, Tonya! She plays Tonya Hardings mom and she is astonishing in that role! I just watched this movie this weekend and I was struck at how crazy talented Allison Janney is....Loved her in West Wing, too.

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wSmiley Happyrote:

@sunshine 919 If you have not seen it yet, you have got to see Allison Janney  in I, Tonya! She plays Tonya Hardings mom and she is astonishing in that role! I just watched this movie this weekend and I was struck at how crazy talented Allison Janney is....Loved her in West Wing, too.

Thank you for the tip I will add these to my list.  Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

There are many terrific actresses to choose  for a favorite.  I had to give it thought.  I guess I would lean toward Blanchard being in the excellence category because of all the different impressive roles she has played.  Loved her as Elizabeth and also enjoyed her in Blue Jasmine to just mention two.

Contributor

I am also a Cate Blanchett fan -- she was great in Blue Jasmine.

I'm also a fan of Jessica Lange.

Frequent Contributor

Go to IMDB.com and enter Cate Blanchett in the Search field.  When her page comes up, you'll see a listing of all the acting credits she's earned through the years.  My favorite was her role in The Missing from 2003.  She plays a mom to a kidnapped girl in the 1800's who Cate rescues from renegade Indians.  Tommy Lee Jones is in the movie as well.